What’s the best bun?

• Regular

• Brioche

• Sesame

• Pretzel

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
main-qimg-510bf40973034834734da403c70ba5d1-lq

No no no, @THE_DEVIL says that is bad for you. He is lobbying for this to be "not overpowering". Personally, this is why no one likes him.

images

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Brioche buns make hamburgers worse. Sorry not sorry.
I voted for brioche you egregious son of a bitch. With that being said, they are all good. These days, I am opting for lettuce wrap versions anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moral
I vote for brioche you egregious son of a bitch. With that being said, they are all good. These days, I am opting for lettuce wrap versions anyway.

Same, but because the lady has celiac. I do enjoy them though.

We had burgers Saturday night.

We purchased some brioche buns with seeds from Publix. It wasn't like one of those super sweet shiny buns and we're really good.

Buttered buns slightly charred on the grill are delicious.

Reactions: Tenacious E
For the record it's 2,4,1,3. Just so we're all clear.
Which method? Is that ranking them left to right (teal highest). Or are you rearranging them, meaning the second one with the tats is your highest?

Which method? Is that ranking them left to right (teal highest). Or are you rearranging them, meaning the second one with the tats is your highest?
The third girl from left is my #1, the one on the far left #2 etc. Tall girl with long legs, oh yeah come to daddy!

A big ass bun, moistened with butter so the everything bagel season sticks to it when back it a little.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT