ADVERTISEMENT

Hannity is nuts.

You can tell it must have been a decent speech because he just spent the opening showing all of his past gaffes. Nothing from tonight. Now he’s talking about how the media was mean to Trump.
Ok...that’s all I can handle.

Fox better up their game. They'll lose the remaining viewers to Golf Channel.

He is nuts or is it a partial act to make himself rich by pondering to ultra conservative nut jobs

I tend to assume people act like they do in the media to profit themselves

Reactions: MitchLL
Who watches this shit? I had a post game dinner with my fam. Now my wife is driving us back home cuz I had 4 drinks. Life is good.

The 24/7 news cycle has really done a number on the critical thinking skills of millions of Americans. Watch NatGeo or something.

No offense, but enjoy the ride/buzz and get off your phone. Put on some good tunes.

Sorry, the Blackhawks are piss pounding Dallas right now. I can't imagine Hannity is even close to that in entertainment value.

Reactions: hawkeyez
I don't know why anyone would voluntarily subject themselves to him.
Or why people get so worked up over it.

There is tournament basketball on tv and left wing nut bags are watching Hannity in order to get their panties in a bunch over something.

Miserable, hateful people living miserable, hateful lives.

FOX’s evening line-up of Hannity, Carlson and Ingraham is a collection of lightweights. There is enough brightness among these 3 to barely cast light in a refrigerator.
Consider this- Between the three you mentioned they account for tens of millions of weekly viewers/listeners everyday. If you add up ALL the dems equivalents you would probably not have the amount of viewers/listeners of Hannity.

What does that tell you about the dems vs repub peoples?

There is tournament basketball on tv and left wing nut bags are watching Hannity in order to get their panties in a bunch over something.

I didn't watch Hannipee or President Malarkey, but FAUlty is far from a "left wing nut bag."

Reactions: Bobcat07

Maybe because he is part of this massive problem we have with disinforming about 40% of the population in this country that leads to, oh I don't know, storming the Capitol and trying to overturn an election. Just guessing.

Who watches this shit? I had a post game dinner with my fam. Now my wife is driving us back home cuz I had 4 drinks. Life is good.

The 24/7 news cycle has really done a number on the critical thinking skills of millions of Americans. Watch NatGeo or something.

This is a great point. I was watching the Hawk women beat Rutgers. WTF is wrong with people that tune in to Hannity when they hate him? Do they like being miserable?

Lol

Right wing nutbags — millions of them — watch every night in order to be told to be outraged about something. This week it’s Dr. Seuss.

And next week, the conference tournaments will be over but the hate for profit machine at Fox will find another meaningless thing to tell cons to be outraged about.

And cons will be outraged about it.

Lol

Right wing nutbags — millions of them — watch every night in order to be told to be outraged about something. This week it’s Dr. Seuss.

And next week, the conference tournaments will be over but the hate for profit machine at Fox will find another meaningless thing to tell cons to be outraged about.

Yep. Hypocrisy is hypocrisy.

Why exactly do right wing nut jobs watch? Are they also miserable, hateful people living miserable, hateful lives?

Reactions: Tom Paris
The minute he got popular cracking gay jokes on public radio at UC Santa Barbara the conservative radio movement knew they had another star so they placed his ass right in Alabama to grow his audience....funny how that works.

Lol

This.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT