ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Valentine’s Day

Hope you and your significant other(s) have a good day.

You know, you’re really not a bad bunch to argue with. 💕🖤💛
Go On Flirting GIF by Nick Jonas

While I believe that Valentines Day as celebrated is a creation of the Hallmark Corporation and various manufacturers of alcoholic beverages, candy, and the good folks at Trojan, I bought Mrs. Lucas dinner from Jimmy Jacks last night and bought her a bag of cheddar flavored Chex Mix, which is her favorite, just to keep the magic alive.

Go On Flirting GIF by Nick Jonas

While I believe that Valentines Day as celebrated is a creation of the Hallmark Corporation and various manufacturers of alcoholic beverages, candy, and the good folks at Trojan, I bought Mrs. Lucas dinner from Jimmy Jacks last night and bought her a bag of cheddar flavored Chex Mix, which is her favorite, just to keep the magic alive.
How is Jimmy Jacks these days? The last time I had it was when they opened a new location in the IC Ped Mall and it was bad. Like bad bad. I've had the OG location and it definitely doesn't disappoint, but I haven't had it since my experience with the downtown location.

I dutifully spent $8 at Publix on a Hallmark greeting card for Mrs. Tradition.

Because that's what you do in Florida for Valentine's Day.

Reactions: seminoleed
How is Jimmy Jacks these days? The last time I had it was when they opened a new location in the IC Ped Mall and it was bad. Like bad bad. I've had the OG location and it definitely doesn't disappoint, but I haven't had it since my experience with the downtown location.
The East Side location is the only one left, and it’s still solid. We go there 1-2 times a month.
The NL was great, but I don’t think they did enough dinner business. The downtown one never got up and running correctly. I don’t know if they couldn’t staff, but it was lacking from the start.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT