ADVERTISEMENT

Hardee/Carl's Jr. selling Hamburgers again...

Also had this culturally insensitive gem:
1ff1c6117ed071266fadf744c08ede5c.jpg
I never understood how Speedy was offensive. His cousin Slowpoke Rodriguez on the other hand...
OffensiveElectricAustraliansilkyterrier-mobile.jpg

I know a lot about fast food for the same reason I know a lot about a lot of other things. I've been around a long time.

I don't eat fast food very often anymore. It definitely was one of the things that led to becoming morbidly obese. But I like to remember. Especially the sausage and egg biscuits at Hardee's.

Like I've told you before, good luck on your weight loss journey.

Like I've told you before, good luck on your weight loss journey.
Thank you. I suffered a setback on vacation, but I fully expected it. Gained back 21 of the 70+ I had lost. A little discouraging, but beer and french fries will do that o_O

Thank you. I suffered a setback on vacation, but I fully expected it. Gained back 21 of the 70+ I had lost. A little discouraging, but beer and french fries will do that o_O
How long was the vacation? 21 lbs in a week would be a lot of beer and french fries!

How long was the vacation? 21 lbs in a week would be a lot of beer and french fries!
Doing the math, if it was a 7-day vacation, and assuming you burn 2,500 calories a day and there are 3,500 calories in a pound of fat, you consumed 94,531 calories with an average of 13,503 calories per day. Impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT