ADVERTISEMENT

Has Anyone Noticed How As The Kamala Lead In The Polls Increases-

Screenshot-20240903-122719-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240903-122727-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240903-122734-Chrome.jpg

No.

The wing-wongs on this site such as Arbor1, Here 4 A Day, Rico Suave, Northern, hawknuts, etc., etc. are posting BS like desperate machine guns??? Oh yeah, rifles and whiskey, and ottumwa dumb ass, too! Lol
I haven’t noticed it….But I have almost all of them on ignore. The only thing I see are the replies to the far right wing posts. And I’m seeing less and less, which means more people are wising up and putting them on ignore.

I don't think anyone, even libs, believe these polls.

you don't go from "trump is killing Biden", to , "we shall put in an imbecile now, who is worse than biden by any metric".... and think that's going to fly.
Hell, ottex, you are the only imbecile in this conversation.

Reactions: Torg
The wing-wongs on this site such as Arbor1, Here 4 A Day, Rico Suave, Northern, hawknuts, etc., etc. are posting BS like desperate machine guns??? Oh yeah, rifles and whiskey, and ottumwa dumb ass, too! Lol
I noticed when I was in Greece and was using a web proxy not signed-in. I've 'ignored' many of those fools on my account. They are just full of shit and add zero to conversations.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone, even libs, believe these polls.

you don't go from "trump is killing Biden", to , "we shall put in an imbecile now, who is worse than biden by any metric".... and think that's going to fly.
If I remember right, polls still go with land lines which tend to get more older people, which are more republican. If anything, I bet Harris is probably being undersold on the current polls.

I think the age factor is definite, for both parties. Between that and the fact that he's crazy and stupid does not bode well for Trump.

Definitely a correlation on crazy MAGA posts and Kamala's boost in the polls. I hope it is causation, the more unhinged the wingers get, the more people support Kamala.

If I remember right, polls still go with land lines which tend to get more older people, which are more republican. If anything, I bet Harris is probably being undersold on the current polls.

I think the age factor is definite, for both parties. Between that and the fact that he's crazy and stupid does not bode well for Trump.
I don't know, I have gotten a few calls on my cell phone from the Harris campaign.

So? Both candidates are legitimate, right?
I’ve always said that any organization running a candidate for president can select that candidate any way they choose. If your bowling team want to run someone, you can use high score if you want.
But if you choose your candidate in the least democratic way possible, you can’t then turn around and claim your opponent is an existential threat to democracy.

I’ve always said that any organization running a candidate for president can select that candidate any way they choose. If your bowling team want to run someone, you can use high score if you want.
But if you choose your candidate in the least democratic way possible, you can’t then turn around and claim your opponent is an existential threat to democracy.
How the parties choose their candidates is one thing, but when one candidate already led an insurrection and will probably do so (or worse) again when he isn't elected, that is where the threat lies.

Why not?

This also completely forgets that selecting candidates via primaries is a relatively new phenomenon…they used to always be chosen at party conventions, and then voters make their actual decisions on Election Day. Saying they preempted the democratic process forgets both this, and the fact that you can’t really call a primary a democratic process when 2/3 of the electorate can’t/doesn’t participate in the primary itself, since independents and non-party- registered voters are able to participate.

Biden isn’t the first candidate to drop out after the primary was completed, merely the most high-profile one. Republicans are only upset because they can’t run against the candidate they wanted to.

Why not?

This also completely forgets that selecting candidates via primaries is a relatively new phenomenon…they used to always be chosen at party conventions, and then voters make their actual decisions on Election Day. Saying they preempted the democratic process forgets both this, and the fact that you can’t really call a primary a democratic process when 2/3 of the electorate can’t/doesn’t participate in the primary itself, since independents and non-party- registered voters are able to participate.

Biden isn’t the first candidate to drop out after the primary was completed, merely the most high-profile one. Republicans are only upset because they can’t run against the candidate they wanted to.
In 2016 Republicans nominated the candidate I most wanted Clinton to run against. I correctly believed that no sane American would vote for a lying, stupid, corrupt, nut like Trump. I didn't realize that the U.S.A. had enough insane voters to put him in office.

In 2016 Republicans nominated the candidate I most wanted Clinton to run against. I correctly believed that no sane American would vote for a lying, stupid, corrupt, nut like Trump. I didn't realize that the U.S.A. had enough insane voters to put him in office.
Never over-estimate the voting potential of the Am,erican voter! The Germans put Hitler in power…….Americans are saying, “Hold my beer!”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT