ADVERTISEMENT

Has DeSantis Yet Taken Those Calls from Harris Regarding Hurricane Aid?

Yes, he spoke to him again. Odd that Biden thinks he is doing a good job and Ron thinks Biden is doing a good job. Neither have an issue at all.

Kamala tried to sit at the big boy table and now she is crying to the media to make it about her
Odd. Everything is odd to you. So odd. That’s odd.

Reactions: hawk771
Yes, he spoke to him again. Odd that Biden thinks he is doing a good job and Ron thinks Biden is doing a good job. Neither have an issue at all.

Kamala tried to sit at the big boy table and now she is crying to the media to make it about her
Ron says he didn't know that the Vice President called and said he was too busy to take the President's call. Either him and his staff have zero situational awareness or Ron is lying his ass off. I know which story I believe.

No, what’s odd is you let message boards dictate your mood & affect your life. I will always point & laugh at you for that. Just like I laugh at how much you flip flop from Desantis to RFK to Desantis. Kirk Ferentz has more spine than you (I’m sure you’re unaware, but he’s spineless).
How many of you idiots over the years lose your shit and get banned on here? Over and over and over. You don’t think the message boards affected their life? I’m sure they were pleasant people to be around during their rants.

Let alone those wanting to meet at places to fight. Yep, totally productive time for that person

Ron says he didn't know that the Vice President called and said he was too busy to take the President's call. Either him and his staff have zero situational awareness or Ron is lying his ass off. I know which story I believe.
Watch that Biden clip again. The people responsible in handling this hurricane are HAPPY with each others performance.

Kamala looks like a child right now and everyone but liberals see it

Watch that Biden clip again. The people responsible in handling this hurricane are HAPPY with each others performance.

Kamala looks like a child right now and everyone but liberals see it
Only an azzhole would throw the governor of a state being battered by natural disasters under the bus. I mean Trump would. But Joe isn't an azzhole. Do you really think Joe would call Ron the worst governor in history just as his state is going to get flattened? Get real.

I don’t care as much about who Ron calls now. We all know he’ll call and beg when he wants aid.
My question is, has he broken out the white boots?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Only an azzhole would throw the governor of a state being battered by natural disasters under the bus. I mean Trump would. But Joe isn't an azzhole. Do you really think Joe would call Ron the worst governor in history just as his state is going to get flattened? Get real.

What Biden just did completely destroys the Kamala hoax. He complimented Ron. He took away her talking point

Asking for a friend...
Can't believe Biden threw her under the bus for this today by saying he's been in regular contact with desantis, has been doing a great job, and that he gave desantis his personal number so he could call directly.

I caught the end of his press conference. His team was clearly happy with his performance and wanted to get the media out of there quick.

So, I've just thought of something, and think this is the most applicable thread.

The office fans:

Kamala Harris is 100% the type that would have the title "assistant to the regional manager" and pass herself off as the "assistant regional manager."

He will steam roll people.

Look at the facts here for a second. Ron has not complained about the Federal response and Ron has been doing press conferences daily.

She interjects herself into the discussion
He was complimentary of the President as a matter of fact.

Reactions: Hawkman34
I can’t tell with you - are you being ironic or just dumb as a post. Phone records would show who’s being truthful.
DeSantis campaigned in Iowa last winter.
We know how believable he is.
He spent more time and $$$ in Mississippi North than any GOP candidate and no one bought his schtick.
Try again.

Amazing how some Republicans are suddenly saying nice things about Biden now that they need help!

A year from now when climate change gives us a repeat of the 2024 hurricane season, will they say good things about Harris?
We’re going to find out one way or another.
But hey thanks for wishing more misery on our state.

DeSantis campaigned in Iowa last winter.
We know how believable he is.
He spent more time and $$$ in Mississippi North than any GOP candidate and no one bought his schtick.
Try again.
I wonder if he got more than 4% of the vote. I think that’s where Kamala ended up before Tulsi Gabbard ended her campaign?

Reactions: Hawkman34
Of course you do.

I wonder if he got more than 4% of the vote. I think that’s where Kamala ended up before Tulsi Gabbard ended her campaign?
On a ratio of $$$ spent to % of vote he received, it's a pretty safe bet he spent WAYYY more than Harris did.

I'd venture to guess his supporters didn't get a great ROI.

Meanwhile how are things where YOU live?
Depends on the week. Last week it was Key West. This week Atlanta. Next week Key West. What week are you referencing? Edit to add, I think you're a little north of the biggest danger area but I wish the best for you and yours in the coming storm.

Last edited:
Are you familiar with the ratio of what the dnc is spending right now compared to the RNC?
Totally unrelated to our current discussion of RonnyBoy, but since you asked...the Harris/DNC is rolling in cash, while Trump is strapped for funding.
Harris has doubled Trump, perhaps more, in fundraising and that indicates enthusiasm.
Trump is just fortunate he gets free "air time" from Fox Opinion Network.

She wanted another debate. Fox Network said Brett Baier and Martha MacCollum could moderate. Trump said he'd not do it with those two as mods. He suggested Laura Ingraham, Jessie Walters, or Hannity.
That's as far as it got.
This is public knowledge, dude!

For numpties like yourself, Person Woman Man Camera TV is enough.
Good grief.......some of you liberchodes are unreal.

You will state an opinion, but never provide evidence, just wordspeak like Harris and Biden.

The ONLY issue on this is that Trump claimed she "Backed Out". He was wrong, because she NEVER even accepted the offer of a debate on Fox.

This is from Snopes. And they even lean left.

"Harris' team never accepted — at least publicly — Trump's proposal of a Sept. 4, 2024, debate on Fox News in the first place, but did state the candidates agreed to other dates and would debate on other networks."

Good grief.......some of you liberchodes are unreal.

You will state an opinion, but never provide evidence, just wordspeak like Harris and Biden.

The ONLY issue on this is that Trump claimed she "Backed Out". He was wrong, because she NEVER even accepted the offer of a debate on Fox.

This is from Snopes. And they even lean left.

"Harris' team never accepted — at least publicly — Trump's proposal of a Sept. 4, 2024, debate on Fox News in the first place, but did state the candidates agreed to other dates and would debate on other networks."

Dude, Trump just made that up debate...the actual FoxNews offer was this one in October

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT