ADVERTISEMENT

Has DJT been sedated?

Dementia adled brain. The guy can't keep a thought train going for over 10 seconds. He's too old and worn out.
Same old shit.

He repeats EVERYTHING two or three times.
Not sure if he's just playing off the crowd or if he's stalling and trying to remember his next talking point?
If he was not such a despicable prick, I'd feel sorry for him.

GV36PAYXgAA0V4x

It is being reported that his campaign staff is going to schedule brief, peppy events for him every day with travel time built in to help prevent him from melting down on a stage. The problem is that leaves him more free time to validate himself on social media.

Things are spiraling bigly for Turd.

Wait until the next polling data gets released...

Down ballot Republicans are getting nervous.
Just wait until the fundraising numbers are released for August. Trump is a weak candidate. Can't keep up with Harris' travel schedule, polling numbers, money raised, or even debates.

Reactions: VodkaSam
Just wait until the fundraising numbers are released for August. Trump is a weak candidate. Can't keep up with Harris' travel schedule, polling numbers, money raised, or even debates.
The scheduling seems way more than an 80 year old can tolerate.

He'll look like a walking corpse within a few weeks.

His speeches will be nothing more than name calling and victimhood...so I guess, the usual

The scheduling seems way more than an 80 year old can tolerate.

He'll look like a walking corpse within a few weeks.

His speeches will be nothing more than name calling and victimhood...so I guess, the usual
I just started a thread over this. Dude is back to a couple of rallies a week. A week and a half of daily rallies destroyed the guy. He looked exhausted.

Reactions: MitchLL
Hung Cao. Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser likes it cause it's a third grade type body part reference. His mentality. He probably thinks Hung Cao is trying to flatter him, although we all know from Stormy Daniels that that ain't the case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT