ADVERTISEMENT

Has DJT been sedated?

Just read it. He's senile.

IMG-2128.jpg
To be charitable he doesn't know much about childcare because the maid raised him, and nannies raised his kids.
I'd like to be a little more charitable and say he blusters because his hearing is so bad he doesn't hear the questions anymore, and just fills up time with an answer. But, no, he's really in mental decline right now.

Reactions: VodkaSam
He’s losing it mentally, but the media is petrified to cover it. Only MSNBC covers his senior moments.
I saw Burgum on some Sunday show this morning and he was delivering a scathing attack on Harris and the Cheney’s.
Everything Trump touches dies. Burgum is what the GOP used to be. I don’t get it. He’s an actual rich guy, and doesn’t need Trump. He’s term limited, so I assume he’s desperate for a cabinet post and the TV time to set himself up for 2028

I expect Biden and Shapiro can deliver Pennsylvania to the Dems.

That seems like it would be the final nail in Trump's coffin.

The one thing I'm wondering about, tho, is Vice Presidents certify the election results in January as Pence did on Insurrection Day.
Does Harris essentially certify her own election?

I expect Biden and Shapiro can deliver Pennsylvania to the Dems.

That seems like it would be the final nail in Trump's coffin.

The one thing I'm wondering about, tho, is Vice Presidents certify the election results in January as Pence did on Insurrection Day.
Does Harris essentially certify her own election?

The last time it happened was when Papa Bush won the election to follow Reagan, GHWB did, indeed, certify himself as the winner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT