ADVERTISEMENT

Has DJT been sedated?

This stupid MFer is making me want Honey Bunches of Oats.

g3KMjhh.jpeg

Best cereal out there. Fight bar, bitches.
Guess GOYA gone woke?

This is sad. Not sure he knows where or what he's doing. Pretty sure he pooped himself. Elder abuse at its finest. Rs should be ashamed.
It's so bad that the only network still showing it is Fox.

I'm missing Jessica Tarlov ripping the other four douches a new asshole.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
Just get me to the airport, put me on a plane
Hurry, hurry, hurry before I go insane
I can't control my fingers, I can't control my brain
Oh, no, oh-oh, oh-oh
20, 20, 24 hours to go
I wanna be sedated
Nothin' to do, nowhere to go-oh
I wanna be sedated
Just put me in a wheelchair, get me on a plane
Hurry, hurry, hurry before I go insane
I can't control my fingers, I can't control my brain
Oh, no, oh-oh, oh-oh
20, 20, 24 hours to go
I wanna be sedated
I wanna be sedated
Just put me in a wheelchair, get me to the show
Hurry, hurry, hurry, before I go loco
I can't control my fingers, I can't control my toes
Oh, no, oh-oh, oh-oh
20, 20, 24 hours to go
I wanna be sedated
I wanna be sedated
Just put me in a wheelchair, get me to the show
Hurry, hurry, hurry, before I go loco
I can't control my fingers, I can't control my toes
Oh, no, oh-oh, oh-oh
Bam, bam, ba-bam, ba-bam, bam, ba-bam
I wanna be sedated
I wanna be sedated
I wanna be sedated
I wanna be sedated

Read what I said in the context of storms post.

Dude is an entertainer. Or "moxie"

Quite frankly part of being an narcissist is being the movie star personality.
The very thought that Trump has "moxie" is what I'm referring to. He's the dude you would have hated in high school. Brags about how rich he is, buys his friends with his dad's money, insults the kids with disabilities, and cheats off you in class because he's a legit moron. I don't understand his cult following; I don't find him charming or witty or urbane. The man can barely form a coherent thought sometimes. He has virtually no redeeming qualities, but you think he has "moxie." I watch you go further and further down the rabbit hole, and it's fascinating and horrifying in equal parts.

The very thought that Trump has "moxie" is what I'm referring to. He's the dude you would have hated in high school. Brags about how rich he is, buys his friends with his dad's money, insults the kids with disabilities, and cheats off you in class because he's a legit moron. I don't understand his cult following; I don't find him charming or witty or urbane. The man can barely form a coherent thought sometimes. He has virtually no redeeming qualities, but you think he has "moxie." I watch you go further and further down the rabbit hole, and it's fascinating and horrifying in equal parts.
Also roofied your friend and sexually assaulted her.

Holding a presser/question and answer right now from his safe space in NJ.

Sounds like he's on something reading prepared comments.
Babbling and rambling like always.

He must be getting paid by the hour for this because he is repeating EVERY statement twice.

Can't imagine this will end well if he gets asked questions.
You are high, most of you. I get it's your way to get back at him using JBs resume of adjectives.

The cult following is due to low information voters and social media simps.

He’s talking about 2025, if Kamala wins. Who knows for sure, but her economic policies (such as high corp tax rates) are likely to be more negative towards the stock market vs Trump economic policies.

So we’re supposed to take Trump seriously, but not literally?

So many rules to follow when trying to track how Trump speaks.

He promised the same “crash” if Biden was elected. So I’m beginning to think that Trump is full of shit when it comes to predictions.

O no doubt I would have hated him.

I don't like him as a person.

That doesn't mean I can't recognize someone that can't take a stage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT