ADVERTISEMENT

Has DJT been sedated?

Wtf are you talking about…he’s getting into specifics. What has Kamala talked about? Oh that’s right, she hasn’t held a press conference yet. 🥴
Specifics,they want to put me in prison. Not like we all didn't know Donnie's Specifics for running.

The cult following is due to low information voters and social media simps.
That's my fascination with @Whiskeydeltadeltatango , though. He genuinely seems like a fairly intelligent, well rounded human being outside of politics. I'm so interested on how someone without obvious brain trauma can go all in on someone so absurdly undeserving as Donald Trump. And it seems to be a daily, incremental increase, he's more and more of a supporter every day.

Hold on... whiskey delta delta tango = W D D T. We Deify Donald Trump. Oh. My. God...

The very thought that Trump has "moxie" is what I'm referring to. He's the dude you would have hated in high school. Brags about how rich he is, buys his friends with his dad's money, insults the kids with disabilities, and cheats off you in class because he's a legit moron. I don't understand his cult following; I don't find him charming or witty or urbane. The man can barely form a coherent thought sometimes. He has virtually no redeeming qualities, but you think he has "moxie.”
Trump has the moxie of this guy….
- arrogant✔️
- bully✔️
- an imbecile✔️
- a sexual predator✔️
Biff Tannen GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy
Michael J Fox Hello GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

If Back To the Future came out today, MAGA would be cheering on Biff.

Last edited:
Read what I said in the context of storms post.

Dude is an entertainer. Or "moxie"

Quite frankly part of being an narcissist is being the movie star personality.
Well it is entertaining to watch him stumble and Bumble and say a bunch of things that mean nothing. And as far as having moxie, I don't think he even knows what that is unless it's reaching down women's pants.. He just Rambles on and on and on like most narcissists do. It's hilarious to watch him. And SAD.

Read what I said in the context of storms post.

Dude is an entertainer. Or "moxie"

Quite frankly part of being an narcissist is being the movie star personality.
Do those with "moxie" constantly point out how they're victims & unfairly treated by everyone while never taking any accountability for their actions?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT