ADVERTISEMENT

Have You Ever Been Less Excited for the Start of an Iowa Football Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Optimistic about the defense and special teams. Hopefully field goal kicker got his shanks out the way. Not very optimistic about the offense except for the running game. 3 proven rb’s. Is a luxury. O line Should be better. About has to be. Qb. Who the heck knows. I would love to see Lainez 2nd behind McNamarra with Hill never seeing the field.

If Deacon Hill is under center at any point next season, KF needs to be fired on the spot.
I certainly agree. If Deacon starts as our number 1 QB my years as a Hawkeye football fan are over. He was an embarrassment last season and KF will be done as he should be if that happens.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
I'm cautiously optimistic about football. Brian is out of the picture, so now we just need to pray for the health of Cade Harbor.

Men's hoops, on the other hand...

Have you had the density of your skull measured lately?
That might be something you should consider. Would you rather watch a 10-2 team with a poor offense and a good defense or watch a 1-10 team with no offense and a bad defense. Just let your brain answer for you.
I was there for both and my “my scull” measures just fine.

Reactions: cmhawks99
That might be something you should consider. Would you rather watch a 10-2 team with a poor offense and a good defense or watch a 1-10 team with no offense and a bad defense. Just let your brain answer for you.
Biggest win of the year?

Record books aren’t kept that way incidentally. Any….again ANY time you win 70% of your games in a 10 year stretch that’s a big deal…

No amount of you pretending it doesn’t, won’t change that…🙄
We should move to FCS so we can win them all then.......unless kirk is forced to match with with NDSU again!

Relativity is important in this discussion. It's supposed to be entertainment. If a winning record is all that mattered then the networks wouldn't be paying billions of dollars for the rights to show them. Iowa hasn't had a "poor offense" in several years. Iowa has had an offense that was often unwatchable. A poor offense would be a huge step forward.

We should move to FCS so we can win them all then.......unless kirk is forced to match with with NDSU again!

So because you’re mad that all of our wins count not just the ones you want too win, we should move to FCS….WTH?

That’s about how dumb you are….🤷‍♂️

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
So because you’re mad that all of our wins count not just the ones you want too win, we should move to FCS….WTH?

That’s about how dumb you are….🤷‍♂️

😂😂😂😂😂
No, I'm mad because frauds like you still believe kf is Knute Rockne and cling to his junk like we're a year away from.......oh.......running the table against no one again, which keeps the program mired in the mediocrity its been reduced to.

No, I'm mad because frauds like you still believe kf is Knute Rockne and cling to his junk like we're a year away from.......oh.......running the table against no one again, which keeps the program mired in the mediocrity its been reduced to.

What makes me a fraud… Surely the qualifications for being a fraud are more than liking the Iowa Hawkeyes?

Find me a thread where I have indicated KF is Knute Rockne or the greatest coach ever or even the best coach in college football currently or the Big Ten currently… In fact you’ll be able to find where I’ve said he’s a decent coach.

And for the record, the other teams that have won 70% of their games in the last 10 years aren’t considered mediocre either….

There’s something between the best and mediocre….

Again, you should pick a team more commiserate to your poor attitude. Minnesota or ISU is your speed

• Haha
Reactions: HawkeyesArePvssies
What makes me a fraud… Surely the qualifications for being a fraud are more than liking the Iowa Hawkeyes?

Find me a thread where I have indicated KF is Knute Rockne or the greatest coach ever or even the best coach in college football currently or the Big Ten currently… In fact you’ll be able to find where I’ve said he’s a decent coach.

And for the record, the other teams that have won 70% of their games in the last 10 years aren’t considered mediocre either….

There’s something between the best and mediocre….

Again, you should pick a team more commiserate to your poor attitude. Minnesota or ISU is your speed
That's where you should be...pulling your johnson over nothing wins and bragging up those big Detroit and Shreveport trophies!! 🤣 🤡🥳

That's where you should be...pulling your johnson over nothing wins and bragging up those big Detroit and Shreveport trophies!! 🤣 🤡🥳

No I don’t want to be associated with fans like you. You fit in well with those fan bases. Dim, unaware, lack of perspective and just generally lost as to what makes a sold football team….

Quite frankly based on your words, it really doesn’t matter how many games we win, we just need to make sure we beat some big names….🤷‍♂️

No I don’t want to be associated with fans like you. You fit in well with those fan bases. Dim, unaware, lack of perspective and just generally lost as to what makes a sold football team….

Quite frankly based on your words, it really doesn’t matter how many games we win, we just need to make sure we beat some big names….🤷‍♂️
So which team was the laughingstock of the nation the last couple years? Guess it isn't just me............

So which team was the laughingstock of the nation the last couple years? Guess it isn't just me............
That is typical of a person with low self-esteem and insecurity. Trying to live their life through their favorite sporting team… It’s really sad.

I also now know you didn’t didn’t watch many games, if you had you would have known the positive accolades outweighed the negative from our offense

• Haha
That is typical of a person with low self-esteem and insecurity. Trying to live their life through their favorite sporting team… It’s really sad.

I also now know you didn’t didn’t watch many games, if you had you would have known the positive accolades outweighed the negative from our offense
What ****ing games were worth watching last year, you clown? 🤡 Maybe isu, but that’s about it….

What ****ing games were worth watching last year, you clown? 🤡 Maybe isu, but that’s about it….

You really struggle with the concept of life outside of your myopic bubble don’t you. Iowas defense is must watch TV…

And there are many, that tuned in because of it.

I am going to enjoy this team and coaching staff and defense in particular until they’re gone. Eventually KF will leave and I’m assuming most of the defensive staff likely will too, and I’d be shocked if we ever played defensive at that level again…

You really struggle with the concept of life outside of your myopic bubble don’t you. Iowas defense is must watch TV…

I am going to enjoy this team and coaching staff and defense in particular until they’re gone. Eventually KF will leave and I’m assuming most of the defensive staff likely will too, and I’d be shocked if we ever played defensive at that level again…
Penn State says hi!

TN too!

I saw the video of the workouts. The QB situation can't be worse. Last year had the feeling it could be worse and it was.

Who is the Dean? And look, there aren’t a ton of teams out there winning more games than us, but you could surely pick 15 to 20 other teams to follow.
You’re an Iowa football fan and you have no clue who the Dean is? 😂😂🤡

Well…as long as we make a bowl with the 100 other teams that make a bowl game!!!

No one has said that…. You know why you guys exaggerate right? You have to use hyperbole because most people understand this is actually a good program. We just need to get the offense straightened out.

For me 10 wins vs P5 competition is ALWAYS a good season. Despite what some disgruntled ass clown who may not even have a job says…..😂

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT