ADVERTISEMENT

Have you ever pooped in a bag and mailed it?

Did he learn?!
If I'm being honest, it wasn't me.

But my uncle (who had some substance abuse issues in his wilder young days) did once wipe his ass on a bill that a deadbeat customer kept refusing to pay and mailed it to him. Which as a 9-year-old I thought was the height of badassery.

This thread made me remember that story 🤣

Reactions: BrianNole777
1. I didn’t know they tested for Covid that way.
2. No, but I’ve often considered taking my dogs poo bags and twirling them and slinging them at some like David against Goliath.

Reactions: BrianNole777
When I left the Doctor's office, I saw my Mom (no pics) in the waiting room.

She was scheduling a colonoscopy.

Random. 😆 🤣 😂

Buddy of mine did. Turns out he’s got stage 4 colon cancer. This was back in February. Has a few months left.

• Sad
Reactions: Pinehawk
I knew a guy that used to lay under a glass table and have his girlfriend poop on it. I don't think they mailed it so this probably isn't relevant to Op's story.

Reactions: CJ Beat Hard
Buddy of mine did. Turns out he’s got stage 4 colon cancer. This was back in February. Has a few months left.
Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

No. Couple poop stories though...... First.... One day I walked out to my truck and there was a turd in the driveway by the front fender of the truck. Figured dog but it had a little corn in it which I thought a bit peculiar. Next day I come out and the damn neighbor kid was squatted down crapping in my driveway. He was pretty scared and jumped up and ran off with his pants down and a turd literally halfway out getting smashed between his butt cheeks as he scurried away. Good Karma and no more crapping in the driveway afterwards.
Second......... Some chick that was high on meth stole a motorcycle, ran from the cops, ditched it in my neighborhood, then hid in the back of a neighbor's truck bed. Neighbor found her there, called the cops, and waited for them to arrive. When they ordered her up, She popped up completely naked and had taken a big shit in the back of the truck bed. Neighbor had to clean it up. He looked pretty traumatized about it. I didn't get to see her naked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT