ADVERTISEMENT

Having the talk with my 7 year old

Originally posted by Wahawk56:
SP database folder has been accessed. Thread is about to turn legendary.
I was asking if OP was the one that hired some nanny that he attempted to sleep with, which is yet another great decision he's made and posted about. I think it's clear by my wording that i'm not sure if it's him or not.

Originally posted by stevenpatrick:
I was asking if OP was the one that hired some nanny that he attempted to sleep with, which is yet another great decision he's made and posted about.  I think it's clear by my wording that i'm not sure if it's him or not.

Pic of nanny/teacher in question
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by Jackie Treehorn:
Your 7 year old is dropping the f bomb and laughing at you when you get upset. You have bigger parental issues than talking to him about using the n word. Good luck.
This is correct. OP has no control. I thought OP hired some in-house nanny/teacher? How is she not assisting in this issue?
Pretty sure OP has said before that his son is special needs so you may want to cut back on being a judmental prick.

Originally posted by swagsurfer02:
I was asking if OP was the one that hired some nanny that he attempted to sleep with, which is yet another great decision he's made and posted about.  I think it's clear by my wording that i'm not sure if it's him or not.

Pic of nanny/teacher in question

This.

Originally posted by BABiscuit:

Your 7 year old is dropping the f bomb and laughing at you when you get upset. You have bigger parental issues than talking to him about using the n word. Good luck.
This is correct. OP has no control. I thought OP hired some in-house nanny/teacher? How is she not assisting in this issue?
Pretty sure OP has said before that his son is special needs so you may want to cut back on being a judmental prick.
I am judging the actions of the OP, not the actions of the OP's son. And, from what OP has made it sound like in this thread, his kid is socially adept enough to make friends and function, so I'm not sure where you get your information.

Originally posted by BABiscuit:

This is correct.  OP has no control.  I thought OP hired some in-house nanny/teacher?  How is she not assisting in this issue?

I think his wife was the one with special needs....which has nothing to do with learning disabilities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT