ADVERTISEMENT

Hawk Hawk Hawk

Excited Game GIF

There's some Twitter buzz that the next 72 hours are going to be packed with Hawkeye news (which I hope is more than a bowl announcement).

Also, KF and BF we're on a recruiting visit together today... Indication BF isn't going anywhere?:oops:

There's some Twitter buzz that the next 72 hours are going to be packed with Hawkeye news (which I hope is more than a bowl announcement).

Also, KF and BF we're on a recruiting visit together today... Indication BF isn't going anywhere?:oops:
or maybe a smoke screen? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
Agree. So pumped for Higgins to get the starting spot at LB. He's been patient with a stud in front of him.
If Jacobs is healthy, Van Ess returns, and we get one more solid DB, this D will be great again.
It's cool that Craig and Higgins are buddies ... both likely slated to be starters together next year. I'm very happy for those guys. Things don't always turn out (in the future) as you might envision ... but it just might be for those young men. Very exciting!

Love papa Roy's enthusiasm! Hawk, Hawk, Hawk!

Agree. So pumped for Higgins to get the starting spot at LB. He's been patient with a stud in front of him.
If Jacobs is healthy, Van Ess returns, and we get one more solid DB, this D will be great again.
At this point, I’m just going to go in with the expectation that the Iowa D will be good until proven otherwise. Should see a lot of X next year, which is really exciting.

Any chance Benson returns?
Nico Ragaini can though. I’m thinking Iowa will get the Stanford RB, Bama WR transfer, then there are a couple other wide receivers that they are going after that are supposedly high level guys. It’s great if they get these guys but if there is no change in OC or O line coach then does it really matter?

Add in KJ might have a change of heart with all these high level guys coming in. I hope we see an offense that rivals Michigan’s.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT