ADVERTISEMENT

Hawk Hawk Hawk

So Ronald, who are you hoping commits next week?

This is not about hoping commits happen. I am callling you out in lying to people on the is board that you have inside information. You made two demonstrably false claims prior to me addressing you on Friday. I will leave it at that. If people actually take what you say and anything other than a huckster one the board, that is their prerogative.

Reactions: littlez
This is not about hoping commits happen. I am callling you out in lying to people on the is board that you have inside information. You made two demonstrably false claims prior to me addressing you on Friday. I will leave it at that. If people actually take what you say and anything other than a huckster one the board, that is their prerogative.
Find a whore. Get your dick sucked.

Just do something. Jeezus.

FFS, you're a FUSKER fan. That says enough about your twisted sense of reality.

If i don't know i say so. Why don't you contribute rather than just talk crap about me. Try being a fan more and less a troll. I'm to old to play some dumb game with you. Thank God for the ignore button.

derp GIF
What in the tarnation is up with that chick?

Lol

Here is your new insider HR.
I learned a lot about recruiting when I spoke face to face with AJ Derby and he told me he was going to Florida. He and my niece had already rented an apartment in FL and were on their way. But it obviously didn't work out that way. Bottom line is that if I had come here with that info, he would have made a liar out of me.

I learned a lot about recruiting when I spoke face to face with AJ Derby and he told me he was going to Florida. He and my niece had already rented an apartment in FL and were on their way. But it obviously didn't work out that way. Bottom line is that if I had come here with that info, he would have made a liar out of me.
Ronnie just likes to troll me. I honestly don't care. He's obviously not a hawk fan.I know a little of who we have a really good shot at but i can be wrong and not be malicious about posting. It's easy to get excited about this years portal guys, especially after last years offense!

Ronnie just likes to troll me. I honestly don't care. He's obviously not a hawk fan.I know a little of who we have a really good shot at but i can be wrong and not be malicious about posting. It's easy to get excited about this years portal guys, especially after last years offense!

We get it…he’s jealous of you

Damn forgot about AJ Derby

Reactions: Pawkhawk1
We'll get some guys that are good and probably improvements on what we had. We were probably naive to think it would happen so fast after the opening of the portal, silly us. Kirk isn't going to tamper so we will get guys a little later on but I'm sure they will come. The guys we're looking at seem great on paper although I really hope we can get some OL to choose us. We'll be fine but we still need to do something about the BF situation, which, I don't think will be resolved anytime soon unfortunately.

Reactions: Pawkhawk1 and Birky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT