ADVERTISEMENT

Hawks in the 2nd playoff week

Hawkfan_08

HR Legend
Nov 9, 2002
North Liberty
Stone (Ravens) 1 ast.
Linderbaum (Ravens) help led to 229 rush yards.
King (Texans) 5 tackles, 1 sack (-13 yards)
Welch (Packers) special teams
Van Ness (Packers) 1 solo
Kittle (49ers) 4 catches (7 tar) 81 yards, 1 TD
LaPorta (Lions) 9 catches (11 targets) for 65 yards
Campbell (Lions) 3 ast. tackles. Didn't play much.
Wirfs (Bucs) pretty much blitzed opposite of him all game.
Nelson (Bucs) I swear he had a tackle but not credited
Merriweather (Bucs) 1 solo, carted off injured :(
Epenesa (Bills) 1 solo tackle
Hyde (Bills) 4 solo tackles
_______
Practice squad (I think??)
Matt Nelson (Lions) or is he active this week?
Boettger (Bills)

Last edited:
Will hold true as long as the Chefs don’t win it. (Yes the spelling was intentional)

As a Chefs fan, I lost confidence in this team weeks ago. The wrs and tackles just won't hold up. In years past, we have done everything right to win games late. This year has been 50/50 at best and certainly not against good teams.

Kansas City has only beaten one playoff team and that was the Dolphins... twice.
Lost to the Eagles, Lions, Packers, Bills. I love the Chiefs but I just don't think it is our year.

As a Chefs fan, I lost confidence in this team weeks ago. The wrs and tackles just won't hold up. In years past, we have done everything right to win games late. This year has been 50/50 at best and certainly not against good teams.

Kansas City has only beaten one playoff team and that was the Dolphins... twice.
Lost to the Eagles, Lions, Packers, Bills. I love the Chiefs but I just don't think it is our year.
Good.

They may have a better chance now that Kadarius Toney was left off the active list.

Reactions: Hawkfan_08
Ike was with the Colts this year. Was on the active roster for a short time but ended the year on the practice squad. No futures contract so a free agent this offseason.

And Matt Nelson is on IR with the Lions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT