ADVERTISEMENT

He gone

Yay GIF by YoungerTV

Pay him whatever he asks for. Having said that, we don’t have the talent compared to the top 10 countries. When Pulisic is your best player, you aren’t winning shit.
But he can change the development of all levels of soccer and tell the USA mob this how we roll.

Reactions: seminoleed
I've seen in other threads about USMNT soccer that the best players are playing overseas, but don't play a whole bunch if at all. Why wouldn't US Soccer take their team and play as a team in MLS, say for a season ahead of major tourneys, just to get some competition or continuity? As to the new coach, how would you convince anyone to take on this hot mess?

Reactions: seminoleed
Pay him whatever he asks for. Having said that, we don’t have the talent compared to the top 10 countries. When Pulisic is your best player, you aren’t winning shit.
I don't understand soccer enough to tell who is talented in the sport. It's easy enough to tell in football or basketball, usually biggest and fastest wins. I can watch the best soccer team in the world and the 100th best in the world and not come away with being able to tell the difference.

I don't get the nuances of the game, I guess.

Just read this. Hearing a lot of noise about this. Born/raised in NJ, played at Columbia, and then many years in the German lower leagues, especially FC Nürnberg II. Guided TSG Hoffenheim to 7th place Bundesliga finish last year to clinch final Europa League spot. I'm mixed about this. No international experience, but has risen up the rungs of the German system as a coach. I don’t HATE it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT