ADVERTISEMENT

He really didn't do that did he?

He won't be seeing the inside of a plane for a while. What the F is wrong with most people?

kills-me-every-time-v0-diduqsirampb1.jpg

I mean, if he simply wanted to disobey her he still could have pissed in the bathroom.

Go big or go home, I guess.

If he was going to disobey the flight attendant's instructions, why not just go to the damn bathroom.
The level of idiocy some people display is truly frightening.
I was faced with this exact dilemma about 25 or 30 years ago. I normally don’t drink in airports but I was coming home from Canada and my flight got delayed. I had about $100 in Canadian cash left over and I figured I might as well drink it so I didn’t have to bother converting it when I got home.

About 7 or 8 Mooseheads later they finally boarded my flight. We taxied toward the runway and got in line and then the pilot announced we had been placed on a 20 minute ground hold. I felt my bladder starting to fill up but I figured I could wait that long. 20 minutes later he announced that the hold had been extended for another 25 minutes.

At that point I knew there was no way in hell I could wait that long. I stared at the lavatory door from my seat for about 5 minutes and then decided to make a break for it. A flight attendant started to admonish me but I said “I know and I’m very sorry but I simply have no choice.”

Less than a minute later I was back in my seat, buckled in and ready to go. None of the crew ever said a word to me about it the rest of the flight.

I was faced with this exact dilemma about 25 or 30 years ago. I normally don’t drink in airports but I was coming home from Canada and my flight got delayed. I had about $100 in Canadian cash left over and I figured I might as well drink it so I didn’t have to bother converting it when I got home.

About 7 or 8 Mooseheads later they finally boarded my flight. We taxied toward the runway and got in line and then the pilot announced we had been placed on a 20 minute ground hold. I felt my bladder starting to fill up but I figured I could wait that long. 20 minutes later he announced that the hold had been extended for another 25 minutes.

At that point I knew there was no way in hell I could wait that long. I stared at the lavatory door from my seat for about 5 minutes and then decided to make a break for it. A flight attendant started to admonish me but I said “I know and I’m very sorry but I simply have no choice.”

Less than a minute later I was back in my seat, buckled in and ready to go. None of the crew ever said a word to me about it the rest of the flight.
The feeling of your bladder bursting to the point you can barely walk to the head is the worst.

Years ago, took Mrs. Dragon (no pics) to Moulin Rouge thinking the frog bewbs flopping around would make her desire me more than she already did….

Anyway, drank way too much beer waiting to enter and midway through the show I had that feeling. However, they packed us in like sardines close to the stage next to all Japanese businessmen (yes, a scene straight out of Nat’l Lampoon) and told us since we were close to the stage we could not get up. I stared at the exit and started to make my way up and got a tap on the shoulder and an “excuse moi misseur” to sit back down. Should have told them I’m a damn American and someone I knew fought for them and blah blah blah but took the cowards way out and sat down, pulled up my pants leg under the table and proceeded to piss on the floor and probably my neighbor’s Yanagumachi’s.

CSB

Be interested in the day to day signs that the Romans missed that indicated the house was burning down around them VS just a couple cases of stupid is as stupid does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT