ADVERTISEMENT

Heading to Key West for Fantasy Fest Today...

I've always wondered - how do these things work nowadays? Is it basically a big party to indulge in your mind altering substance of choice and you know going in that it's going to be a bit of a free for all? Or do people kind of come in groups and stick together to keep it safe? It has to be such a weird situation to be flaunting so much sexuality and then trying to balance the whole look at me sideways and I'll dress you down world we live in. Or, to a certain extent, is what we're talking about are people that are fine checking it at the door for these kind of events? I mean, chances are high somebody going to brush against your goods...right?

Reactions: NoleATL
I've always wondered - how do these things work nowadays? Is it basically a big party to indulge in your mind altering substance of choice and you know going in that it's going to be a bit of a free for all? Or do people kind of come in groups and stick together to keep it safe? It has to be such a weird situation to be flaunting so much sexuality and then trying to balance the whole look at me sideways and I'll dress you down world we live in. Or, to a certain extent, is what we're talking about are people that are fine checking it at the door for these kind of events? I mean, chances are high somebody going to brush against your goods...right?

I’m pretty sure 99.9% of them are looking for more than a quick brushing of the goods.

Reactions: NoleATL and Hawki97
It’s mostly a big costume party. Some “costumes” are just body paint. There is, however, a large contingent of make/female swingers but it took us several years to know they were there. Bars have parties with cover from $50-150 and the swingers do their thing in there. This is the vast minority of attendees.

giphy.gif

At the gate for the flight to Key West. Looking around at my fellow passengers and wondering if I’ll see any of them naked this week.

Reactions: FSUTribe76
So I got a question, if one were to just want to wander around in normal clothes and people watch can you do that without getting hassled?

I could see spending a couple nights watching all the weirdness

So I got a question, if one were to just want to wander around in normal clothes and people watch can you do that without getting hassled?

I could see spending a couple nights watching all the weirdness

I've been twice and I'm neither a swinger nor a nudist. The ones who are nude WANT you to look (and the ones who are swingere want more than that, just don't make long eye contact or you might be making more contact with other body parts).

I personally prefer the Goombay Festival (Bahamian Heritage) better than the traditional Fantasy Fest Days (technically both are part of the overall Fantasy Fest week).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT