ADVERTISEMENT

Help from those who went to the WBB tourney last year.

BigAssTurkeyLeg

HR MVP
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2021
I have GA tickets. How do those work? Do they clear out the stands every game or should I plan on being there all day tomorrow to have a seat for the game?

Every session gets cleared out. We’re the first game of our session tomorrow. So, if you go to the first session tomorrow you’ll have to leave the arena stands and get back in line to re-enter for our game.

I’m in the same boat. We are planning to get there around noon tomorrow and will hope for the best. I’m wondering if there won’t be a line already started for the Iowa game before they clear out though (if they do in fact clear out)?

I’m in the same boat. We are planning to get there around noon tomorrow and will hope for the best. I’m wondering if there won’t be a line already started for the Iowa game before they clear out though (if they do in fact clear out)?
On the Gopher women's forum, they say that's exactly what happens.

Reactions: Hawksbyamillion
We checked it out tonight just to get a feel for the place. I can’t get a feel for when will be the right time to hop in line but I’m probably gonna shoot for 2:30. But I do know that I’m not even gonna mess with the lower level GA. That’s a mess waiting to happen.

Yeah last year was a much relaxed deal. I'm afraid its going to be a zoo. Hope to arrive early enough to watch couple games. If the games are sold out seating is going to be a nightmare.

Yeah last year was a much relaxed deal. I'm afraid its going to be a zoo. Hope to arrive early enough to watch couple games. If the games are sold out seating is going to be a nightmare.
It is technically sold out but prices are dropping quite a bit for GA on StubHub which tells me it likely won’t be at capacity (hopefully).

Reactions: NI hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT