ADVERTISEMENT

What would happen if no fouls called in the last 20 seconds or so of a BBall game?

uihawk82

HR All-American
Nov 17, 2021
If players really thought they could get away with most any common foul late in a close game there would be a lot of grabbing, stiff hand checks, over the backs, illegal screens.

It would be mayhem, or simply football. The game cannot be called that way. That is why I just cannot go with that so called reasoning of refs should let the players play at the end.

How many fouls did you see UConn do the last few times Iowa was taking the ball out of bounds? And they were not called.

I could see if it was a weak foul. It wasn’t! Also, not calling that should be viewed just as harshly as those who seem to feel it shouldn’t be called. I understand not liking the call simply because a person wants to see a shot at the end. The call was correct and would have been a terrible non-call.

Geno is on Mulkey's level when it comes to sulking, bitching and whining after a loss. I wonder who has the smaller testicles of the two....

Cat Dog GIF

Reactions: Chuck C
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT