ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s to you dumb sons of bitches making fun of Florida State last week…

You enjoying the shit show?

the-good-place-idk.gif

It's a mediocre at best FCS team. It's very disturbing Iowa couldn't run it in the first half, I found that way more troubling than any problems with the passing game. Illinois St was going to wear down in the 2nd half.

It's a mediocre at best FCS team. It's very disturbing Iowa couldn't run it in the first half, I found that way more troubling than any problems with the passing game. Illinois St was going to wear down in the 2nd half.

As a glass half full guy, We couldn’t score much against shitty teams last year so improvement is improvement. Also full season 2023 3 td passes to Wr. 1 game 2024 3 td passes to Wr.

Rememeber that time vsiting fans of the worst team in college football came to a different teams message board and talked shit at halftime of a team that was winning with the best defense in the country? That was fun
I hate to rain on your parade but i don’t believe op is a nole.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
Disturbing? It was more like SSDD at that point. Second half was a nice surprise.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
And the Iowa offense the first half deserved all the criticism they got.
It was Cade's 5th game in three seasons off of his third surgery, right? Iowa head coach not on the sidelines. Top RB sitting out the first half along with what was supposed to be the top 2 WRs. TD called back...

ND and Tx A&M are 6-6 at halftime right now...

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I can’t quite figure OP out. He seems reasonable and normal at times, but then it’s like he has a complete loss of reason at times. OP, you cool or nah?

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
It was Cade's 5th game in three seasons off of his third surgery, right? Iowa head coach not on the sidelines. Top RB sitting out the first half along with what was supposed to be the top 2 WRs. TD called back...

ND and Tx A&M are 6-6 at halftime right now...
That first half didn’t remind you of Brian ball?

Lol at the ND and A&M comparison.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT