ADVERTISEMENT

Here’s to you dumb sons of bitches making fun of Florida State last week…

It was Cade's 5th game in three seasons off of his third surgery, right? Iowa head coach not on the sidelines. Top RB sitting out the first half along with what was supposed to be the top 2 WRs. TD called back...

ND and Tx A&M are 6-6 at halftime right now...
That first half didn’t remind you of Brian ball?

Lol at the ND and A&M comparison.

It was Cade's 5th game in three seasons off of his third surgery, right? Iowa head coach not on the sidelines. Top RB sitting out the first half along with what was supposed to be the top 2 WRs. TD called back...

ND and Tx A&M are 6-6 at halftime right now...
40 points against a FCS defense that was gassed. Let's not do cartwheels just yet. The offensive line is still shaky, and Cade looked shaky. The second TD to RVC should have been a pick. Any competent defense that isn't gassed picks that jump ball off.

40 points against a FCS defense that was gassed. Let's not do cartwheels just yet. The offensive line is still shaky, and Cade looked shaky. The second TD to RVC should have been a pick. Any competent defense that isn't gassed picks that jump ball off.
Hey guy, we know this. However, it’s still a huge improvement from a year ago. We literally scraped by every opponent. The reason for optimism is, we actually looked competent on offense for once. CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THIS AS FANS GUY?!?!

The second TD to RVC should have been a pick. Any competent defense that isn't gassed picks that jump ball off.
I wasn't doing cartwheels, just a logical explanation for the slow start. Should have been a pick or could have been a pick? Our guy is 6'5" and has a 40" vertical. He made a play. If they were gassed it was because we gassed them. 10 yards/carry for Johnson who never played in the first half...

Reactions: Scott559
Hey guy, we know this. However, it’s still a huge improvement from a year ago. We literally scraped by every opponent. The reason for optimism is, we actually looked competent on offense for once. CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THIS AS FANS GUY?!?!
The one constant in Kirk's tenure has been us fans cannot have nice offensive things to consistently look at. Every OC gets blamed for the stodgy offense that Kirk insists on running.

I wasn't doing cartwheels, just a logical explanation for the slow start. Should have been a pick or could have been a pick? Our guy is 6'5" and has a 40" vertical. He made a play. If they were gassed it was because we gassed them. 10 yards/carry for Johnson who never played in the first half...

I hope we throw many more jump balls up for RVZ in the red zone during the season, with his height and vertical I like his odds..

Yeah, we aren't gassing ISU like that, or many teams in the B10. They had a decent top 22, but no depth. They must have had 5-6 guys hit the turf with leg cramps. Hang 40 on a B10 team and I'll do cartwheels with you.

Yeah, we aren't gassing ISU like that, or many teams in the B10. They had a decent top 22, but no depth. They must have had 5-6 guys hit the turf with leg cramps. Hang 40 on a B10 team and I'll do cartwheels with you.

Why not just enjoy it, 1st game, New offense, Very rusty Qb and things started jelling in 2nd half. Last year we probably win this game 6-0.

Pretty sure most of us already have nudes of her.😜

andy-samberg-awkward.gif

Yes, it was an FCS opponent. Yes, there were issues regardless.

But I'd much rather hang 40 on them, and put up 492 positive (equally split rush/pass) with no turnovers - than not. Iowa, for the first time in a long time, did what they're supposed to do against a lesser opponent.

Enjoy the win tonight, watch the film tomorrow, build from the experience, get better for next Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT