ADVERTISEMENT

Here comes Kamala

Newsom may not want to step into the race this late even. A loss to trumpnwould be career ending. Kamala may be the only one chomping at the bit to get the nomination

Reactions: GOHOX69
Kamala Harris Wow GIF by Election 2020

Republicans should fear Kamala way more than Biden. If Kamala runs then the narrative is Obama all over again without the candidate actually being Obama. The media guilt storm would be a Category 5.

Trump would lose all ground made up on the black vote and young women would be inspired to actually come out and vote. And then Down ballot gets affected as well.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Republicans should fear Kamala way more than Trump. If Kamala runs then the narrative is Obama all over again without the candidate actually being Obama. The media guilt storm would be a Category 5.

Trump would lose all ground made up on the black vote and young women would be inspired to actually come out and vote. And then Down ballot gets affected as well.
I might concede the black vote but I dunno how well she would do with married women, since her claim to fame is sleeping around to advance. she might not play well in the midwest and not the south. she may only win new york and california. two states. maybe minnesota.

Republicans should fear Kamala way more than Trump. If Kamala runs then the narrative is Obama all over again without the candidate actually being Obama. The media guilt storm would be a Category 5.

It would be the Obama 2012 campaign strategy all over again. Divide the country along racial lines and stirring the flames of racism.

Republicans should fear Kamala way more than Biden. If Kamala runs then the narrative is Obama all over again without the candidate actually being Obama. The media guilt storm would be a Category 5.

Kamala isn't Obama and doesn't have his support. She lacks any semblance of charisma and I'm curious who would even accept being her running mate at this stage.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
This might give hawkbirch another chance to post a sappy checking of the box post. Competence be damned...

...is the last day a woman has never been vice president.

The next time President Biden addresses a joint session of Congress, two women will be seated behind him.

This may seem dumb to some of you but it's a really big deal for me and for my daughters to see women in positions of power traditionally dominated by men.

Trump, Biden, Trump= we’re fvcked
Trump, Biden, Harris= we’re fvcked
Now imagine: Trump, Biden, Trump, Harris.
Oh dear God. Either way, I know I am not the only one feeling the mighty USA empire is on a steep decline just like all empires in history

This might give hawkbirch another chance to post a sappy checking of the box post. Competence be damned...

Every once in a while your trolling is smoove like buttah.

I LOVE how this post from over 3 years ago bothered you so much that you still remembered it.

But let's get to the real part here. We all need to see how Kamala runs before we can actually discuss if she's worthy of a vote.

Reactions: lucas80

That and the age/dementia issue is taken off the table....and Trump is still Trump.

That said, I'm not a Kamala fan.

Kamala couldn't pull a single delegate folks. You really need to stop with the identity politics as a qualifier instead accomplishing anything in life other than being Willie Brown's sex toy.

I LOVE how this post from over 3 years ago bothered you so much that you still remembered it.

But let's get to the real part here. We all need to see how Kamala runs before we can actually discuss if she's worthy of a vote.
Non stop grievances and burning misogyny are the hallmarks of Northern’s posting style.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT