ADVERTISEMENT

Hey guys. I just got to Ireland!

Sex with gingers.
what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

Are you in Dublin? Go to almost any pub in the Temple Bar for good live music. Wander Trinity College campus and go in the library. The Guinness tasting room was ok but warm and overcrowded (I wrote a review saying as much and they replied saying they were going to work on that). We didn't do the Jameson tour but I would do that next visit. Oh yeah, sex with gingers.

Any suggestions on things to do. I’m here for work but have some free time.
Dublin? Go to Guinness and learn how to pour the perfect pint. If you just have part of a day. If you have a few days, get a car and get out of town! (You often have to specifically rent an automatic if you want automatic transmission).

If you are in Belfast, go to the Titanic museum. Its awesome.
If you have the means go to Sean's Bar in Athlone. The oldest bar in the world.
Way out West is Cliffs of Moher.
Dublin has the Guinness Brewery and Jameson Distillery.

Just to name a few
Every place you visited while living there and all are great places. If going to the cliffs I suggest going on the boat as it’s a much better view of the cliffs than standing on top of them. Sean’s is awesome. There is a license plate hanging on the wall with Woodbury county on it.

Are you in Dublin? Go to almost any pub in the Temple Bar for good live music. Wander Trinity College campus and go in the library. The Guinness tasting room was ok but warm and overcrowded (I wrote a review saying as much and they replied saying they were going to work on that). We didn't do the Jameson tour but I would do that next visit. Oh yeah, sex with gingers.
Temple Bar area is too touristy. Go see some live music at pubs outside of that area for a real feel of Ireland. Grafton St and or St. Stephen’s area tends to have live music right there on the sidewalks which is pretty cool

Reactions: NoleATL
Stay away from the desserts like cakes doughnuts they all look great but will be dry as hell. Living there for 2 years and I always got suckered in to buying it and they all were dry

Temple Bar
A Whiskey tour
Waterford tour
Guinness tour is worth it
My favorite town was Kinsale
Ring of Fire
Have to see the Cliffs

With their tanks and their bombs and their bombs and their guns in your head, in your head, they are crying
One time at Menards I was kind of yell singing that other cranberries song. The one with the long like yodle oooo OOOOO ooh ooh oh oh oh oh ohhhh. Oh oh oh oh aaa ohhh.

My wife from like 2 aisle away was like "wtf are you doing would you shut the **** up."

Was def a "i didn't think anyone could hear me moment."

I had some ideas. I has just gotten off the plane when I posted the thread. We were 20 hours behind schedule. The flights were a shit show
When heading home I would get to Dublin airport well before you normally would. Checking in/customs is a shit show there. If staying downtown and take a cab to airport tell them to take the tunnel. It’s the shortest and quickest way. They like to make their money so they will take the longer way

Never had a problem while living there. Became pretty close with the neighbors and a few others. They have a saying over there, “when the US sneezes the Irish catch a cold.”My oldest daughter still has close friends there and goes 2/3 times a year. I can also say the majority in Ireland believe we all carry guns

one of the guys on the Pat McAfee went there recently and said some pubs wouldn't even serve Americans. Said they would just ignore them like they weren't standing at the bar. It was a pretty funny story.
Probably had nothing to do with the guy possibly being a tourist douche

Reactions: beanerhawk
one of the guys on the Pat McAfee went there recently and said some pubs wouldn't even serve Americans. Said they would just ignore them like they weren't standing at the bar. It was a pretty funny story.

Wow. I wonder if that's true.

My buddy went there in May and had a blast. He definitely went to pubs.

Reactions: beanerhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT