ADVERTISEMENT

Hilarious to see all the “new” Trump defenders

I will bet a lot of money that IF Trump loses this fall, he will once again be the Republican nominee in '28.
giphy.gif

I will bet a lot of money that IF Trump loses this fall, he will once again be the Republican nominee in '28.
He’s completely consolidated power in the Republican Party, you are either with him or against him. Almost all opposition has been replaced by opportunists. He’s installed family members on the top levels of the party organization.

It really makes you wonder where some of these more flamboyant posters have been. Handles I don't recall with 10,000 posts showing up out of nowhere. I assume they've all been under rocks since 1/6 and I just forgot about them.
And the ones who aren’t voting but attack Harris and Walz all day.

Or the ones who claimed Trump and Biden were too old and can’t we get someone younger? Except we did that and wouldn’t you know Harris is a commie and oh boy Walz is even worse!

No choice!!!

I'm still on the double yellow middle of the road line. I'm hedging a little on Kennedy now that it appears Aaron Rodgers won't be the VP, but dragging Boo-Boo back to Central Park for a cookout shows that despite being a Kennedy he can relate to the common Wisconsinite/New Englander voter. We had a bear up at the Guttenberg golf course but he hasn't been seen lately. Hmmm...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT