ADVERTISEMENT

Hoiberg Is Finalizing 5 yr. Contract with Bulls.

LuteHawk

HR Legend
Nov 30, 2011
Espn, and Fox Sports are reporting that Hoiberg and the
Bulls are putting the finishing touches on a 5 year contract.
He will be introduced to the media in Chicago next week.

Bottom Line: Some business deals get done on Saturday.

Espn, and Fox Sports are reporting that Hoiberg and the
Bulls are putting the finishing touches on a 5 year contract.
He will be introduced to the media in Chicago next week.

Bottom Line: Some business deals get done on Saturday.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/12982701/fred-hoiberg-working-5-year-deal-chicago-bulls

"He also ran Iowa State like an NBA team, taking multiple transfers as if they were free agents each season."

Not gonna lie, I laughed out loud when I read that part.

Last edited:
Hoiberg is the Hope of the Hoopsters in Chicago.
He will take the Bulls to the Promised Land.

Surprised it is five years. I honestly think the Bulls have maxed out with their current roster.

They need another superstar to get further.

Honestly I don't see anybody getting past king James

Surprised it is five years. I honestly think the Bulls have maxed out with their current roster.

They need another superstar to get further.

Honestly I don't see anybody getting past king James
Good news for everyone, is they only have a couple more years of terror left.

latest rumor I heard is that the deal is $25 million for five years and a spot in the front office after coaching.

Hoiberg will do a good job for the Bulls. They still need
to sign Jimmy Butler and learn how good that rookie
McDermot can become.

It's to bad for Iowa State, he could have done some great things in Ames.

The real question is over /under 6 years before he returns to college to lead a Tulane or Southern Miss..

I know I'm suppose to fawn over Iowa-boy-makes-good Fred Hoiberg, but he's just another basketball mercenary chasing dollar bills - a modern day walking, talking sports cliche.

I do feel sorry for ISU fans: too many rotten coaching experiences.

Or Lute is choosing to look at Fred's whole ISU coaching career instead of one game

But the Bulls don't...Thibs was a great coach that didn't get along with front office...5 straight playoffs appearances and the one year they were supposed to win it, D Rose goes down when he shouldn't have been playing.

Thibs Firing

How damn funny and ironic is it that the ex-Hawk Dan McCarney showed more loyalty to the Cyclones than their very own Mayor has? :(

How damn funny and ironic is it that the ex-Hawk Dan McCarney showed more loyalty to the Cyclones than their very own Mayor has? :(
Yeah. You have to give Dan credit for turning down all those NFL head coaching offers.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT