ADVERTISEMENT

Hope Delta goes under and this beta attendant gets fired

Well, when idiots like this flight attendant are empowered to the point where they can fvck with people's lives for wearing a shirt, this is what you end up with. The flight attendant needs to be fired, delta needs to write a big check, and put the clamps on their flight attendants.

If this is true, I hope the flight attendant is fired. However, Delta isn’t going under. They’re the best airline operating these days.

Delta
United
American

I do like American because I can upgrade to 1st pretty easily.

We can deal with the flight attendant if true.

Let’s not mess with Delta - they’ve gone from worst to best US carrier and I try to fly them every time I can.

I would fly them more but every time I want to go West, they want to go from CID to ATL. Take me through MSP!

Hey shooter, we just landed!

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Checks notes.. People Magazine doing the hard hitting peices.

Me thinks it wasn't the shirt but what was in them.

I would rather see (watch) these stories about the skimpy outfits the ladies are wearing to fly as well as to the clubs.

Checks notes.. People Magazine doing the hard hitting peices.

Me thinks it wasn't the shirt but what was in them.

I would rather see (watch) these stories about the skimpy outfits the ladies are wearing to fly as well as to the clubs.
Did you read the story.

No, I don't think that. Why would you think that's the case? What have I written that would make you think that?

My posts have been about your lack of self awareness and lack of self control. I haven't posted anything about the allegations.
I admitted to be emotional, Delta is fine, I do think the attendant should be gone though. I was also asking the question about what you thought should happen or if the attendant was in the right. I wasn’t assuming

Reactions: ThorneStockton
The t-shirt should NOT have offended anyone.

As for the dialogue, there's two sides to every story, with the truth often being somewhere in between.

Here's a picture of Catherine Banks:

91037719-0-image-a-14_1729317520825.jpg

Reactions: ClarindaA's
I think it's possible the flight attendant didn't read the last line on the shirt and thought the first two lines were something political.

Maybe they thought the "War within" meant "enemy within."

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Maybe the attendant is liberal, gay, trans, or something else that qualifies them to Trump's enemies list. I could understand maybe feeling threatened then.

Just trying to come up with a plausible explanation for the over reaction to a tshirt.

We can deal with the flight attendant if true.

Let’s not mess with Delta - they’ve gone from worst to best US carrier and I try to fly them every time I can.

I have never flown delta for some reason. I usually fly southwest or united. I like united quite a bit but not a fan of southwest. Especially flying with the family. United all the way. I’ve heard delta is awesome. What makes them good in your opinion?

And frontier is the absolute worst. I despise flying frontier.

I have never flown delta for some reason. I usually fly southwest or united. I like united quite a bit but not a fan of southwest. Especially flying with the family. United all the way. I’ve heard delta is awesome. What makes them good in your opinion?

And frontier is the absolute worst. I despise flying frontier.

Planes are newer than American
Good hubs in places I like or need to visit - LA, Austin, Atlanta, SLC, NY
Good lounges
Friendly employees generally
Good Amex tie in

Real change from 15 years ago (used to travel a lot back in the day; now not nearly as much). I used to hate Delta. Love it now. Dumped my SWA card and got a Delta Amex for the perks.

Give em a try when you get a chance.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT