ADVERTISEMENT

Hope Delta goes under and this beta attendant gets fired

Planes are newer than American
Good hubs in places I like or need to visit - LA, Austin, Atlanta, SLC, NY
Good lounges
Friendly employees generally
Good Amex tie in

Real change from 15 years ago (used to travel a lot back in the day; now not nearly as much). I used to hate Delta. Love it now. Dumped my SWA card and got a Delta Amex for the perks.

Give em a try when you get a chance.

Now that Southwest is going to assigned seating they're like everybody else, and so I will be taking a look around at the legacy carriers.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Just so long as your pilot doesn’t stall your plane into the Atlantic … ;-)
Good point, but they can all screw up. AA uses a just enough fuel policy due to weight. I do enjoy Delta. KLM is good. Cathay Pacific has great service.

Delta gets a bit dirty inside the toilet areas on long haul.

Air France actually has great food. French people aren't generally as obese which is better for comfort.

Alitalia I don't like at all.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Good point, but they can all screw up. AA uses a just enough fuel policy due to weight. I do enjoy Delta. KLM is good. Cathay Pacific has great service.

Delta gets a bit dirty inside the toilet areas on long haul.

Air France actually has great food. French people aren't generally as obese which is better for comfort.

Alitalia I don't like at all.

I’m just busting balls. Have never flown AF.

Have flown Aer Lingus, and Lufthansa and liked them both.

Would love to fly business class at some of the Asian or Mideast carriers - looks deluxe.

I’m just busting balls. Have never flown AF.

Have flown Aer Lingus, and Lufthansa and liked them both.

Would love to fly business class at some of the Asian or Mideast carriers - looks deluxe
Lufthansa is great as is KLM. Had a KLM flight get hit by lightning just after takeoff at Borispyl Kyiv. Was kind of unnerving as people were screaming, not knowing what just happened.

Ukraine International was almost comical except for how bad it was. Really old 737s, some painted inside with brushes.

Once the same 2 very young women did check in, a 2nd security check and were involved in loading. They kept reappearing. Walking on the plane, a guy came inside at the door from a ladder just before entering the plane and used a big knife he had on to cut twine that passengers used to tighten down overstuff bags.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Lufthansa is great as is KLM. Had a KLM flight get hit by lightning just after takeoff at Borispyl Kyiv. Was kind of unnerving as people were screaming, not knowing what just happened.

Ukraine International was almost comical except for how bad it was. Really old 737s, some painted inside with brushes.

Once the same 2 very young women did check in, a 2nd security check and were involved in loading. They kept reappearing. Walking on the plane, a guy came inside at the door from a ladder just before entering the plane and used a big knife he had on to cut twine that passengers used to tighten down overstuff bags.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

Deal with the flight attendants but leave Delta alone. They are the number one carrier in my book, with United closely following and American way back there somewhere. I only fly American if I absolutely have to, and usually end up regretting it…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT