ADVERTISEMENT

horny male teacher

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities

High school teacher accused of committing lewd conduct with a student in St. Lucie County​

FORT PIERCE, Fla. (CBS12) — A high school math teacher from St. Lucie County is accused of engaging in lewd conduct with a 17-year-old student.

The St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office arrested 45-year-old Christopher Ward Hixon, of Port St. Lucie, on felony charges of an authority figure soliciting/engaging in lewd conduct with a student.
Detectives said Hixon was arrested on Monday at around 5 p.m. on Panther Lane, near Fort Pierce Westwood Academy, where he taught. Investigators said an anonymous tip led to his arrest.

“As always, the safety of students and staff on campus is our top priority,” said Sheriff Ken Mascara. “In this case, it appears that this teacher may have been grooming the student through inappropriate conduct both in school and online through social media for future sexual encounters.”

The St. Lucie County School District said Hixon will be placed on a temporary duty assignment away from students while the investigation is underway. The district is complying with law enforcement during the investigation.

See also: Florida teacher asked child for underwear pic and more, police say

In the arrest report, the victim — who was 16 years old at the time — said sometime in October or November her math teacher, Hixon, approached her multiple times complimenting her appearance. The two would then communicate on Microsoft Teams, but moved over to Twitter after the conversation turned sexual.

The arrest report stated that the victim sent one sexual photo to Hixon. She told investigators while her and Hixon were talking, she would spend her lunch break in his classroom and stated she would never do the work in his class and still get good grades.

When investigators asked why the conversations stopped, the victim told investigators he said, "You're going to leave me," and would guilt her by saying he was having troubles in his relationship. The arrest report also said that the victim didn't believe they were in a relationship.

When Hixon was interviewed, he denied the claims. Hixon told investigators he was going through marital issues with his wife, and told the victim about his situation. He said that's when she began to pursue him.

The sheriff's office said Hixon was booked into the St. Lucie County Jail on a $50,000 bond.

It's Uncle Rico
watchwith GIF

Reactions: noleclone2
It’s always crazy to me considering how all cops are viewed as racists wanting to kill blacks people due to the actions of a minute few that teachers aren’t viewed as pedophiles and their isn’t discussions of defunding education as a result of the many incidents of sexual assault and rape by teachers. 🤔

LOL at "the victim sent one sexual photo". Seems a bit over the top and more worthy of being fired and losing his ability to be a teacher to me unless there are more salacious details.

So this teacher creeper gets arrested on felony charges - with $50,000 dollar bond - for some inappropriate talking and because the 16 year old "victim" sent him one "sexual photo" ? And also some nebulously worded "teacher may have been grooming the student through inappropriate conduct both in school and online through social media for future sexual encounter". It's a little bit Minority Report like to be throwing the book at him for possible future activities like they actually were sexting or even having the sexes.

Imagine now a 16 year old male student sending one "sexual photo" (whatever that actually is) to his female teacher and engaging inappropriate banter -do you see police arresting this female teacher for a felony with $50,000 bond for this sent picture and "grooming for FUTURE sexual encounter"? Nope, she would have been fired, lost ability to teach .

Reactions: ClarindaA's
LOL at "the victim sent one sexual photo". Seems a bit over the top and more worthy of being fired and losing his ability to be a teacher to me unless there are more salacious details.

So this teacher creeper gets arrested on felony charges - with $50,000 dollar bond - for some inappropriate talking and because the 16 year old "victim" sent him one "sexual photo" ? And also some nebulously worded "teacher may have been grooming the student through inappropriate conduct both in school and online through social media for future sexual encounter". It's a little bit Minority Report like to be throwing the book at him for possible future activities like they actually were sexting or even having the sexes.

Imagine now a 16 year old male student sending one "sexual photo" (whatever that actually is) to his female teacher and engaging inappropriate banter -do you see police arresting this female teacher for a felony with $50,000 bond for this sent picture and "grooming for FUTURE sexual encounter"? Nope, she would have been fired, lost ability to teach .
Males are treated differently than females in terms of sex crimes. It's not new or surprising.

It’s always crazy to me considering how all cops are viewed as racists wanting to kill blacks people due to the actions of a minute few that teachers aren’t viewed as pedophiles and their isn’t discussions of defunding education as a result of the many incidents of sexual assault and rape by teachers. 🤔
Often, when cops are guilty of misconduct, one or more of the following is also a factor:
a) Multiple cops are perpetrators in the same incident.
b) At least one other cop witnesses the incident but does nothing to stop it.
c) The reports filed by cops are filled with lies about what actually happened.
d) Other cops defend the behavior of the "bad" cops.
These things don't happen with teacher misconduct.

Reactions: McLovin32
Often, when cops are guilty of misconduct, one or more of the following is also a factor:
a) Multiple cops are perpetrators in the same incident.
b) At least one other cop witnesses the incident but does nothing to stop it.
c) The reports filed by cops are filled with lies about what actually happened.
d) Other cops defend the behavior of the "bad" cops.
These things don't happen with teacher misconduct.
Just adding on here, it's also not uncommon for an officer to have some sort of history of being written up for things. I believe ol Chauvin had been written up double digit times in his career before the thing w/ George Floyd happened.

If a teacher is found to have done some sort of misconduct regarding a minor, they're usually goners at that point. I can't recall any of these teachers ever having a documented history of grooming children before finally getting fired. Edit: I also did not look this up. Just don't remember ever hearing any stories like that.

Just adding on here, it's also not uncommon for an officer to have some sort of history of being written up for things. I believe ol Chauvin had been written up double digit times in his career before the thing w/ George Floyd happened.

If a teacher is found to have done some sort of misconduct regarding a minor, they're usually goners at that point. I can't recall any of these teachers ever having a documented history of grooming children before finally getting fired. Edit: I also did not look this up. Just don't remember ever hearing any stories like that.
I think it happens more than people know about. I've mentioned before that I know of 3 student teacher relationships that didnt lead to anyone getting fired. Two were eventually asked to move on, but no legal action. It's also an apples and oranges scenario to a cop being written up for wrongdoing. Cant really write a teacher up and tell them to stop ****ing kids.

I think it happens more than people know about. I've mentioned before that I know of 3 student teacher relationships that didnt lead to anyone getting fired. Two were eventually asked to move on, but no legal action. It's also an apples and oranges scenario to a cop being written up for wrongdoing. Cant really write a teacher up and tell them to stop ****ing kids.
Eh, I was more comparing the fact that there's a history of **** ups sometimes w/ cops. But not often with teachers. Not comparing the actual actions of the actual **** ups.

I remembered when the whole George Floyd thing was going on, and they stated how many times Chauvin had been written up. It was almost once a year for like 18 years. And I just remembered thinking that I would have been fired after maybe 3-4 write ups. That's all. His situation is just a perfect example of what I was trying to get across.

Reactions: Derekd3408
I think the difference is that cops work with criminals while teachers work with kids,.. The criminals are primarily guilty dirt bags, while the kids are always innocent little angels...

It was probably a photo of her showing a little cleavage. Shitty way to go out if true.

Reactions: noleclone2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT