ADVERTISEMENT

Hottest Iowa women's bball player?

Gabby,... I win.
Keep my GF outcha mouth!!!!!!!!
Will Smith Punch GIF by Xavier Degraux

1A Gabbie Marshall
1B Kylie Feuerbach
Flip them for me; but not worth a debate as it’s a matter of personal preference. Both are smoking IMO

Kylie has the type of looks that she could probably make a shit ton on whatever social media site that gymnast is on or those college bball twins. She is way hotter than the twins.

Coach Abe: “I wish I had their names in front of me ... She is phenomenal. (No.) 25 — what's her first name? Monika (Czinano), she's good. I love her. And (assistant coach) Jan (Jensen), she probably doesn't get a lot of credit for it. She's the reason those post players are that good. I think she's phenomenal.

“Obviously the cute little one with the eyes, who is that?”

Moderator: They all have eyes.

Coach Abe: “Cute eyes, pretty eyes — see, women know that. (Gabbie Marshall is) a really good defender and just — I would consider her besides Caitlin a sniper. She can knock down shots.

OWI9HaI4_400x400.0.jpg

How much could they make on OnlyFans?

A bunch of the articles out about Onlyfans people making tons of money are actually just advertising from Onlyfans to get more content creators because they take a cut of everything. That said, because they have some fame and parasocial relationships are so popular they could probably pull in at least a few thousand a month.

Past- I'm going to butcher the spelling but I always had a thing for Kamille Wahlin back in the day.

She always had a Nicole Eggert vibe IMO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT