ADVERTISEMENT

Hottest Iowa women's bball player?

Am I the only one with a thing for Kate Martin?

iowas-kate-martin-speaks-to-the-media-during-big-ten-ncaa-college-basketball-media-days-tuesday-oct-11-2022-in-minneapolis-ap-photoabbie-parr-2MA8R08.jpg
no

Going old school and it wasn’t specified as University of Iowa
Machine Gun Molly Bolin
Plus it removes the creepiness part of the thread

• Love
Reactions: EasyHawk
Going old school and it wasn’t specified as University of Iowa
Machine Gun Molly Bolin
Plus it removes the creepiness part of the thread
I had a poster of her in my room, right next to Farrah. I even went to Vets to see Molly play once.

You know this thread will probably make it in front of the team, which is too bad. For the WBB inevitably reading this keep up the good work. I'm sorry this thread exists, it definitely does not for the men's team.

I agree with you.

This thread is in extremely poor taste.

Imagine if this magnifying glass was pointed back at some of the slob posters sitting behind their keyboards.

Reactions: abby97
You know this thread will probably make it in front of the team, which is too bad. For the WBB inevitably reading this keep up the good work. I'm sorry this thread exists, it definitely does not for the men's team.
Oh give me a break. You ever read comment sections on social media? On instagram where they share pictures and what not? They'd find this mildly amusing if they ever saw it, and they probably won't because it's not that interesting.

And it's a bunch of guys. On an anonymous message board. Again... Give me a break.

Oh give me a break. You ever read comment sections on social media? On instagram where they share pictures and what not? They'd find this mildly amusing if they ever saw it, and they probably won't because it's not that interesting.

And it's a bunch of guys. On an anonymous message board. Again... Give me a break.

Are you the same guy that did this to your high school clasmates?

Yes. Caitlin's playing ability is excellent and extremely entertaining to watch. I would never consider commenting how "her ass is better this year". It's amazing you defend it.

Come on there has to be at least one holier than thou post...surprised it took as long as it did.

Yes. Caitlin's playing ability is excellent and extremely entertaining to watch. I would never consider commenting how "her ass is better this year". It's amazing you defend it.
We can say that on anonymous message board is my point. It's not in front of her face. It's not on her social media feed. I'm sure her teammates have joked about her better ass too. It wasn't even lewd.

This is ok. There's a place for this sort of thread in the modern world.

We can say that on anonymous message board is my point. It's not in front of her face. It's not on her social media feed. I'm sure her teammates have joked about her better ass too. It wasn't even lewd.

This is ok. There's a place for this sort of thread in the modern world.
There shouldn't be. Would you show the women of your life this thread or your comments in it?

There shouldn't be. Would you show the women of your life this thread or your comments in it?
Some of them would care, some of them wouldn't. Depends.

You're missing the bigger point. We don't have to post like the most offended people (women) are watching! Wrong! Don't do it that way! Your mindset is ****ed.

When I made this thread I knew some of you (with this mindset) would be trigger. I knew that fully well. You're not making society a better place.

God is watching... better behave.

You're missing the bigger point. We don't have to post like the most offended people (women) are watching! Wrong! Don't do it that way! Your mindset is ****ed.

When I made this thread I knew some of you (with this mindset) would be trigger. I knew that fully well. You're not making society a better place.

I don't make comments about young women athlete bodies because it causes harm to other women. And further, the people you're saying won't see this thread (the team) likely will.

You say it's ok to say these things on an anonymous message board but admit you wouldn't say it to their face. That tells me you do know right from wrong and just choose to indulge yourself in some juvenile behavior when the personal repercussions are low, no matter the harm you cause others.

I would have argued your side until I was blue in the face when I was single and 23. Today, not a chance.

Reactions: MilleGinja

I pitched in on this thread too. It's definitely gone into creepy territory, so my bad.

I don't make comments about young women athlete bodies because it causes harm to other women. And further, the people you're saying won't see this thread (the team) likely will.

You say it's ok to say these things on an anonymous message board but admit you wouldn't say it to their face. That tells me you do know right from wrong and just choose to indulge yourself in some juvenile behavior when the personal repercussions are low, not matter the harm you cause others.

I would have argued your side until I was blue in the face when I was single and 23. Today, not a chance.
Oh give me a break. The poor fragile women.

They're adult women at the peak of their attractiveness and they know it and everybody else knows it. Ever go downtown on a Friday night? They know what they have and they flaunt it. Blame evolution.

Again, you're completely out of touch if you think these anonymous comments mean anything to these women.

Yes, there are innumerable things you might say in certain contexts but not others. You haven't figured that one out by now? Look, if you think it, laugh at it, etc... there's nothing wrong with expressing it. (in certain contexts -- like ... like... get this... an anonymous text exchange online)

You say it's ok to say these things on an anonymous message board but admit you wouldn't say it to their face. That tells me you do know right from wrong and just choose to indulge yourself in some juvenile behavior when the personal repercussions are low, no matter the harm you cause others.

Im not necessarily condoning this thread and admittedly responded saying I think KF is a smokeshow; but if you are going to come in here and give everyone crap, I’d expect you to do that in every “wood ya” thread. Or is it someone different because it’s Iowa gals?

Im not necessarily condoning this thread and admittedly responded saying I think KF is a smokeshow; but if you are going to come in here and give everyone crap, I’d expect you to do that in every “wood ya” thread. Or is it someone different because it’s Iowa gals?
I typically avoid those. This one caught my eye because it will likely get back to the team.

I typically avoid those. This one caught my eye because it will likely get back to the team.
You're completely overestimating the meaningfulness of this message board, especially in the vast sea of information and commentary they've dealt with on social media for years now.

This is nothing.

You're completely overestimating the meaningfulness of this message board, especially in the vast sea of information and commentary they've dealt with on social media for years now.

This is nothing.
So you're saying: this thread isn't good, but there have been worse in their lives.

Are you the same guy that did this to your high school clasmates?
I see what you did there, only one s in classmate’s so it’s not about the a**….. solid.
And to answer your question, most of us probably not since there were no anonymous message boards or social media back then. Now if you asked about Kristy McNichol back in the day then yes I commented that she was hot.

This is nothing.
If this were the eastern Maine Deep Sea Fishing lovers board talking about the Iowa women's team, I would agree, they won't see this. However this board is dedicated to Iowa Athletics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT