ADVERTISEMENT

Hottest Iowa women's bball player?

So you're saying: this thread isn't good, but there have been worse in their lives.

It's neither good nor bad. It's people expressing opinions. All kinds of opinions are going to be either liked or disliked by all kinds of people. But they're just opinions. That's life. We don't need to hide away opinions in this context lest they have a chance to upset someone. I don't want to live in that world.

It's neither good nor bad. It's people expressing opinions. All kinds of opinions are going to be either liked or disliked by all kinds of people. But they're just opinions. That's life. We don't need to hide away opinions in this context lest they have a chance to upset someone. I don't want to live in that world.

I have an idea. Perhaps you and other posters can post your picture, full profile picture as well (Make sure you're not hiding any bloat), indicate where you're from and link this thread on the various women's basketball social media outlets. Let's see how it goes.

I have an idea. Perhaps you and other posters can post your picture, full profile picture as well (Make sure you're not hiding any bloat), indicate where you're from and link this thread on the various women's basketball social media outlets. Let's see how it goes.
Don't need to. It's fine to comment anonymously about people in the public eye. It's fine to have have anonymous message boards and modes of discussion where people feel free to say what they think all the time.

Don't need to. It's fine to comment anonymously about people in the public eye. It's fine to have have anonymous message boards and modes of discussion where people feel free to say what they think all the time.

Of course you don't need to. But why won't you? What's are your concerns?

If this were the eastern Maine Deep Sea Fishing lovers board talking about the Iowa women's team, I would agree, they won't see this. However this board is dedicated to Iowa Athletics.
Back to context. If this were something connected to the University, if the tone of the message board was quite different. Then no, I wouldn't have posted this. However... considering what this message board is, I found the topic to be quite appropriate. (generally a cesspool)

Last edited:
Im not necessarily condoning this thread and admittedly responded saying I think KF is a smokeshow; but if you are going to come in here and give everyone crap, I’d expect you to do that in every “wood ya” thread. Or is it someone different because it’s Iowa gals?
KF a smoke show?
Weirdo

137a2687.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Brian_Fantana
I don't make comments about young women athlete bodies because it causes harm to other women. And further, the people you're saying won't see this thread (the team) likely will.

You say it's ok to say these things on an anonymous message board but admit you wouldn't say it to their face. That tells me you do know right from wrong and just choose to indulge yourself in some juvenile behavior when the personal repercussions are low, no matter the harm you cause others.

I would have argued your side until I was blue in the face when I was single and 23. Today, not a chance.
Shoot I’d tell Kylie to her face I think she is gorgeous

• Haha
Reactions: ddeanHawk
The women’s basketball team is going to see this post and read through the first page an a half thinking it was a good post.
Page 1.5-3 they will be like what’s up with the old white guys bitching with each other and not talking about how they find us attractive.
Kate Martin will see my tribute post and reach out to me in real life, we will go on a few dates, we will kiss each other in our faces, and giggle at the silliness of the thread, but really be thankful that this is what brought us together, and while holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes admit to each other that without Colonoscopy creating this thread our lives would somehow been emptier and less fulfilled and that maybe there is such a thing as true love and life really is worth living.

Last edited:
The women’s basketball team is going to see this post and read through the first page an a half thinking it was a good post.
Page 1.5-3 they will be like what’s up with the old white guys bitching with each other and not talking about how they find us attractive.
I really hope so!

Jada, ☎️ me anytime!

Coach Abe: “I wish I had their names in front of me ... She is phenomenal. (No.) 25 — what's her first name? Monika (Czinano), she's good. I love her. And (assistant coach) Jan (Jensen), she probably doesn't get a lot of credit for it. She's the reason those post players are that good. I think she's phenomenal.

“Obviously the cute little one with the eyes, who is that?”

Moderator: They all have eyes.

Coach Abe: “Cute eyes, pretty eyes — see, women know that. (Gabbie Marshall is) a really good defender and just — I would consider her besides Caitlin a sniper. She can knock down shots.

OWI9HaI4_400x400.0.jpg
GHxYq9GWsAAqt3H

Kate Martin will see my tribute post and reach out to me in real life, we will go on a few dates, we will kiss each other in our faces, and giggle at the silliness of the thread, but really be thankful that this is what brought us together, and while holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes admit to each other that without Colonoscopy creating this thread our lives would somehow been emptier and less fulfilled and that maybe there is such a thing as true love and life really is worth living.
Too bad Kate never read my post :(, the sandwiches we could make...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT