ADVERTISEMENT

How Bad Was COVID Before the Vaccines?

Healthy means you likely wouldn’t get very sick. But you could still pass it on to others. Perhaps rather than stupid we could call it reckless?
Why would you risk serious adverse events from a rushed vaccine (or even well tested ones like the flu shot) when our experts say things like the following about them (post covid vaccine rollout). Talk about reckless and stupid.

As pointed out decades ago, and still true today, the rates of effectiveness of our best approved influenza vaccines would be inadequate for licensure for most other vaccine-preventable diseases.

None of the predominantly mucosal respiratory viruses
have ever been effectively controlled by vaccines. This observation raises a question of fundamental importance: if natural mucosal respiratory virus infections do not elicit complete and long-term protective immunity against reinfection, how can we expect vaccines, especially systemically administered non-replicating vaccines, to do so?

Durably protective vaccines against non-systemic mucosal respiratory viruses with high mortality rates have thus far eluded vaccine development efforts.

Yes so my point is not only is this vaccine not 100% effective but it also has documented side effects attached to it.
So based off that alone why should someone be demonized for not wanting to take it?
Depending on the reasons they give for doing so - those side effects vary and if people did their research it's more likely than not they'd be perfectly fine.

My objection to the people who don't want to take the vaccine is that far too often their reasons for doing so have been based on bad info. And then there's people like Rodgers, who lied about taking the vaccine.

Depending on the reasons they give for doing so - those side effects vary and if people did their research it's more likely than not they'd be perfectly fine.

My objection to the people who don't want to take the vaccine is that far too often their reasons for doing so have been based on bad info. And then there's people like Rodgers, who lied about taking the vaccine.
Bad info I agree but personally I don't think anyone needs a reason. If you can still get Covid and you don't want to take the risk of being vax-injured then that should be enough to not get one and that should be ok.
You shouldn't be looked at as evil or have your life ruined over it

In late December 2020 and early January 2021 US COVID deaths peaked at over 4000 per day.

By early July 2021 daily deaths dropped near 300.
I personally know 5 different people in the medical field that admitted during Covid that if someone died of Cancer, Pneumonia, etc. and also tested positive for Covid they were instructed to put Covid as the cause of death. I'm not saying every death is this way because people clearly died but not EVERY death was from Covid.

Well that was easy to dismiss. Your guy in the study:

Singer agreed.

“These are all patients who would have died if they had not been put up on a mechanical ventilator,” Singer said. “You can’t be at risk for a ventilator secondary pneumonia if you’re dead.”

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I personally know 5 different people in the medical field that admitted during Covid that if someone died of Cancer, Pneumonia, etc. and also tested positive for Covid they were instructed to put Covid as the cause of death. I'm not saying every death is this way because people clearly died but not EVERY death was from Covid.
Strange how people from your apparent echo chamber always seem to personally know doctors who were instructed to misrepresent COVID deaths.

There have been studies on this. There was under-counting and over-counting. The last study I saw said the death count was almost certainly low.

Unless the discrepancy is huge, who cares?

You know who benefits from saying the deaths were over-counted? People who downplayed the risks and got hundreds of thousands more Americans killed.

And I personally know of a preacher that lived with his parents. He didn’t get the vaccine. But his parents did. The entire household got sick. He died and was in decent health before the illness. His parents got sick but it was mild. The vaccine wasn’t perfect by any means. But it was effective at reducing the strain on hospitals and from people dying alone with a tub stuck in their mouth isolated. His folks weren’t given much time to say goodbye to him.

Strange how people from your apparent echo chamber always seem to personally know doctors who were instructed to misrepresent COVID deaths.

There have been studies on this. There was under-counting and over-counting. The last study I saw said the death count was almost certainly low.

You know who benefits from saying the deaths were over-counted? People who downplayed the risks and got hundreds of thousands more Americans killed.
Influencers that monetize misinformation and laugh to the bank.

Nobody here is downplaying Covid or it's seriousness

Reactions: KFsdisciple

Bull fvcking shit

I have an idea. Next pandemic instead of forcing people to take a shot that was developed in 12 seconds while also lying about its effectiveness let people decide if they want that shot or not.
After that lets not vilify anyone if they got it or not. Also let kids go to school and let people visit their families.
Good? Good? Good.
Who forced you to take a shot?

Reactions: gohawks50
Weren't ICU beds taken up because of anti vaxxers who suddenly trusted science when they needed to be intubated?
No, and those intubators are responsible for a lot of deaths actually. Trust the science and all that..

There is exactly one person who died with covid but didn't die from covid during thepandemic. It's the 4 year anniversary of him being drug free today, actually. His name is St. George.

Not reading the thread. But notice I'm the first front line doctor to comment.

It was bad. People died. A few who were overall low risk heading into it. After the vaccines, almost everyone who died refused the vaccine. I have multiple stories of idiot families demanding ivermectin, vitamin c, etc. I have a lot of bad memories. Almost all of them were preventable. And I don't really care if you don't believe me. The people who do never once have taken care of a patient in their life.

It was bad. People died. A few who were overall low risk heading into it. After the vaccines, almost everyone who died refused the vaccine. I have multiple stories of idiot families demanding ivermectin, vitamin c, etc. I have a lot of bad memories. Almost all of them were preventable. And I don't really care if you don't believe me. The people who do never once have taken care of a patient in their life.
Welcome to my world of people thinking they know more about your job and best practice than you do.

Reactions: sober_teacher

As the family member of a front line health care worker I can confirm that the total number of spontaneous abortions caused by the clot shot is higher than zero. Do you know if we track the deaths of those children in the statistics?

As the family member of a front line health care worker I can confirm that the total number of spontaneous abortions caused by the clot shot is higher than zero. Do you know if we track the deaths of those children in the statistics?
Oh hey someone who doesn't know shit about anything healthcare commented. Neat. Thank you for proving my point.

Now respond with a different handle, Ryan.

Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT