ADVERTISEMENT

How Bad Was COVID Before the Vaccines?

8rmifb.gif

Oh hey someone who doesn't know shit about anything healthcare commented. Neat. Thank you for proving my point.

Now respond with a different handle, Ryan.
So you don't know if the spontaneous abortions caused by the clot shots are counted in death totals for the "vaccines"? I'll assume you don't know dick else either. Your original comment led me to believe that anyways tbh

So you don't know if the spontaneous abortions caused by the clot shots are counted in death totals for the "vaccines"? I'll assume you don't know dick else either. Your original comment led me to believe that anyways tbh
People who live in alternate realities fascinate me.

Not reading the thread. But notice I'm the first front line doctor to comment.

It was bad. People died. A few who were overall low risk heading into it. After the vaccines, almost everyone who died refused the vaccine. I have multiple stories of idiot families demanding ivermectin, vitamin c, etc. I have a lot of bad memories. Almost all of them were preventable. And I don't really care if you don't believe me. The people who do never once have taken care of a patient in their life.
Damn. Covid was like your own personal Vietnam, huh?

I can see you now, like Colonel Kurtz, laying on a cot in the janitor’s lounge after an 18 hr shift, staring at the ceiling and mumbling over and over again: “The horror! The horror!”:eek:

Damn. Covid was like your own personal Vietnam, huh?

I can see you now, like Colonel Kurtz, laying on a cot in the janitor’s lounge after an 18 hr shift, staring at the ceiling and mumbling over and over again: “The horror! The horror!”:eek:
Another idiot weighs in. How insightful. I've already embarrassed you in previous threads. You should bow out quietly into the night.

• Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple
Are you legitimately claiming (as an alleged medical professional) that the covid shots do not have any possibility of causing reproductive issues for women?
No medication or vaccine is without side effects. You're quoting very questionable sources for your inquiry.

The benefits far outweighed the downsides, For non pregnant and pregnant alike.

Now please source even more garbage sites to back up your nonsense

No medication or vaccine is without side effects. You're quoting very questionable sources for your inquiry.

The risk/benefit aspect wasn’t known at the time the CDC started recommending that pregnant women get the covid injection. That’s not just incompetence, it’s criminal fraud.

Available data on COMIRNATY administered to pregnant women are insufficient to inform vaccine-associated risks in pregnancy. (fda.gov).

Hard to have informed consent under these circumstances.

We lost a chance to rid the nation of a considerable sum of fiscal liability and instead chose to bury ourselves in a mountain of debt while retarding our children to protect the most unproductive and costly cohort in society.

No, not with stuff like this...you had people that think, my home health nurse for example, they put graphene in the vaccines so when turned on 5G it would made us easily controllable. This was an educated woman in the health field that believed that stupid shit.

She also believed the Earth is flat, outer space doesn't exist, chemtrails, etc.

The way I see it, choice like that ends when it can even remotely impact my life. And if vice versa, I understand
This is how the Democratic Party grooms their voters - they appeal to insecure people, they market to them to get them emotional and angry, and they fall in line like sheep. FSU1 is clearly a victim of something so now everybody else must lose the right to make their own health decision because he might be impacted. Even though he has had 6+ vaccines and boosters that are meant to protect him, others still must fall in line and not make their own decisions.

I’m a god damned Adonis. Picture of health. Immune system works in over drive (I rode the L for 15 years). I got a cold in late January of 2020 that knocked me in my ass I was sick from work for 4 days. Never happened in my life. Where was I going with this……

Benefits far outweigh the downsides to everyone? That's a laughably moronic take.
The risk/benefit aspect wasn’t known at the time the CDC started recommending that pregnant women get the covid injection. That’s not just incompetence, it’s criminal fraud.

Available data on COMIRNATY administered to pregnant women are insufficient to inform vaccine-associated risks in pregnancy. (fda.gov).

Hard to have informed consent under these circumstances.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure jwolf is full of shit or is one of the worst doctors out there.

Benefits far outweigh the downsides to everyone? That's a laughably moronic take.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure jwolf is full of shit or is one of the worst doctors out there.
Lulz. The first time you post some useful research will be the first time. What a useless troll. Please utilize one of your troll accounts to respond.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT