ADVERTISEMENT

How can Republicans defend this?

Democrats create the problem then run on fixing the problem.

Laughable...I don't do laughing emojis.

Republican legislation is plastered all over the place. Immigration legislation drapes the halls of congress.

Get real.

• Haha
Reactions: abby97
Here's my issue.. the same people who were in charge of Biden are now in charge of Kamala. 3 years ago they could care less about the skyrocketing rent and housing costs. Blackrock and Zillow were buying everything up and they let it happen. So if she really wanted to do this, then do it right now. Why wait till after the election?

Democrats fought the collection of evidence on the number of illegal immigrants in this country when they opposed the question being in the census.

Refuse to collect data and then bitch there is insufficient data?

Classic.

What evidence do you have that 10+ million illegals immigrants left in the last four years.

I have no evidence that there are fewer illegals in the country now than four years ago. However, the premise is that there are twelve million MORE illegal immigrants now than previously.

Until someone can produce anything that suggests this is true, the argument that rents are higher because of 12 million NEW illegal immigrants is false. After all, there were as many illegal immigrants in 2010 as there are today. There is nothing, then, to suggest this is Biden's fault.

You don't need definitive numbers to support your claim. Just something published that gives a reasonable estimate.

• Haha
I have no evidence that there are fewer illegals in the country now than four years ago. However, the premise is that there are twelve million MORE illegal immigrants now than previously.

Until someone can produce anything that suggests this is true, the argument that rents are higher because of 12 million NEW illegal immigrants is false. After all, there were as many illegal immigrants in 2010 as there are today. There is nothing, then, to suggest this is Biden's fault.
Yale and MIT work?

Laughable...I don't do laughing emojis.

Republican legislation is plastered all over the place. Immigration legislation drapes the halls of congress.

Get real.
From 2021 till 2023, the Dems had majority of all three powers. But somehow it's the Reps? @SA_Hawk ain't wrong, Dems talk about everything they will do, but rarely do it... nevermind... both parties do it. But here we are arguing amongst ourselves over who's going to break more promises. Time to vote everyone holding an office out!

Reactions: SA_Hawk
The statistics I have seen is that the number of illegal immigrants living in the United States today is roughly the same as it was four years ago. It's roughly the same as it was fourteen years go.

So I am asking for any evidence that there really are twelve million more illegal immigrants in the US today. Unless there is evidence for you premise (there are 12 million new illegal immigrants) your conclusion (rent is higher because of Biden) is in doubt.

So, I will repeat. Do you have evidence that there are 12 million new illegal immigrants in the last four years; or is that something you believe without evidence?
You are either a bad liar or are reading statistics provided by illegal immigrant advocacy groups. There is no way the number of illegal aliens is even close to what it was under Trump. Estimates state about 10,000,000 illegals have entered in the last 3 years.

You asked how it was going, I advised more was built yesterday.

Want a link to the dipshit from MN saying he would invest in ladders for illegal crossings?

Cuz I can sure as shit tell you who picks up that bill.
This was my full quote: "How’s that big beautiful wall coming. Has Mexico sent a check yet?" I know reading is quite the challenge for you so I will give you a pass.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
You aren’t answering my question.How many illegal immigrants reside in the country today versus four years ago?

You have proposed that rent is high because we have twelve million new illegal immigrants, which is driving up rent.

My question is, do you have statistics to support this, or is this a faith-based opinion? Because it sounds as if you don’t have the answer, and so your opinion is faith-based rather than fact based.
My mistake, I made the assumption you understood simple supply and demand.

I understand supply and demand. You seem to fail to grasp a pretty simple question regarding your claim.

Can. You. Demonstrate. There. Are. Twelve. Million. More. Illegal. Immigrants. Today. Than. There. Were. Four. Years. Ago?

• Haha
I understand supply and demand. You seem to fail to grasp a pretty simple question regarding your claim.

Can. You. Demonstrate. There. Are. Twelve. Million. More. Illegal. Immigrants. Today. Than. There. Were. Four. Years. Ago?
We. Can. Demonstrate. They're. Coming. In. By. The. Millions. Every. Year. Via. Border. Patrol. Encounters.

Can. You Demonstrate. They're. Leaving. By. The. Millions. Every. Year?

We. Can. Demonstrate. They're. Coming. In. By. The. Millions. Every. Year. Via. Border. Patrol. Encounters.

Can. You Demonstrate. They're. Leaving. By. The. Millions. Every. Year?

I'm not the one making the claim. There are, of course, sites that publish the best estimate over the years. I'm sure you've Googled them by now. But you haven't posted what you found. Instead, you have pulled a number out of your butt and refuse to acknowledge it.

Here is a chart that suggests the total number living in the U.S. hasn't changed much since in the last 15 years.

SR_24.07.22_unauthorizedimmigrants_1.png

I'm not the one making the claim.
If you state that 11 million have entered in the last four year, but the population has only grown by 1 million, what evidence is that that 10 million have left?

If 10 million have left in four years, then it getting another 10 million to leave over the next four years is doable, right?

If you state that 11 million have entered in the last four year, but the population has only grown by 1 million, what evidence is that that 10 million have left?

If 10 million have left in four years, then it getting another 10 million to leave over the next four years is doable, right?

I have made no claim.

You claimed there are twelve million new immigrants living in the United States. Back this up, or admit you just made it up. I have now made a claim; the number of immigrants in the U.S. has remain relatively unchanged from 2007 to 2022. I supported it with numbers from Pew. Support your assertion that the number has gone up by 12 million since 2022.

• Haha
I have made no claim.

You claimed there are twelve million new immigrants living in the United States. Back this up, or admit you just made it up. I have now made a claim; the number of immigrants in the U.S. has remain relatively unchanged from 2007 to 2022. I supported it with numbers from Pew. Support your assertion that the number has gone up by 12 million since 2022.
🤪 🤣 😆😅😂🤣

Why does disagreeing with government rent control put someone into a cult?

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/...ce-tell-us-about-the-effects-of-rent-control/

New research examining how rent control affects tenants and housing markets offers insight into how rent control affects markets. While rent control appears to help current tenants in the short run, in the long run it decreases affordability, fuels gentrification, and creates negative spillovers on the surrounding neighborhood.

How do you get sold this snake oil over and over again?

you-are-so-dumb-you-are-really-dumb.gif
Wage and price controls have been tried before, by a Republican, and they do more harm than good. Learn from history.

The best way to control inflation is to limit deficit spending and stop insane energy policy.

All that is great, but what is she waiting for? She's effectively the President right now. Why isn't she doing any of the things she says she will do in January?
Well, she is not "effectively" the president. Guess you missed something.

What a joke (MSNBC...Please).

Look, Kamala is the QUEEN of the word salad. LOL. And, lets be VERY clear about this. She has not taken ONE question from a serious interviewer since she and the Dems did their bloodless coup....not one. She and Biden OWN thier record they have for the last 4 years, and she will have to answer for it at some point. At least Trump is out there answering questions from BOTH the media and the voters.
Yeah she needs to take questions from a serious interviewer like... Elon Musk? You know... like the King of words salads just did. Mr Lisp.

Of course it's a problem, one created by Biden/Harris when they opened the southern border. If you're incapable of understanding what affect an additional 12+ million people has on housing cost/availability as well as other items, you're the one that's ignorant.
What does “open the southern border” mean to you? What do you think they actually did? Open up gates and put leis around migrants necks? You guys say this stuff and it’s not actually a thing. Also, why didn’t your guy allow the House to pass Senator Lankford’s border bill that would be the law now?

If you want to dig through all the data stored in various documents and compile a report, have at it. https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/nationwide-encounters

From The Fort Worth Star Telegram "Reality check" fact checkers.
"According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection, there have been about 10.1 million enforcement encounters nationwide since Biden took office in January 2021."

"A Dec. 20 news release from House Committee on Homeland Security Chairman Mark E. Green, a Tennessee Republican, states that, U.S. Customs and Border Protection “sources have confirmed over 1.7 million known gotaways at the Southwest border.”

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/article290155004.html#storylink=cpy
Now explain what encounters means. It doesn’t mean walk across the border into American society freely.

The statistics I have seen is that the number of illegal immigrants living in the United States today is roughly the same as it was four years ago. It's roughly the same as it was fourteen years go.

So I am asking for any evidence that there really are twelve million more illegal immigrants in the US today. Unless there is evidence for you premise (there are 12 million new illegal immigrants) your conclusion (rent is higher because of Biden) is in doubt.

So, I will repeat. Do you have evidence that there are 12 million new illegal immigrants in the last four years; or is that something you believe without evidence?
@abby97 laughed…I bet he can’t prove it either.

What a joke (MSNBC...Please).

Look, Kamala is the QUEEN of the word salad. LOL. And, lets be VERY clear about this. She has not taken ONE question from a serious interviewer since she and the Dems did their bloodless coup....not one. She and Biden OWN thier record they have for the last 4 years, and she will have to answer for it at some point. At least Trump is out there answering questions from BOTH the media and the voters.
Ha Ha Lol GIF by Pierce The Veil

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT