ADVERTISEMENT

How close are you in real life to your online persona?

Feb 9, 2013
I think I’m pretty much the same here on HROT as I am in the real world. Try to be polite but don’t back down from a challenge, hold a variety of opinions but am willing to listen, and don’t care much for groupthink. I don’t see the fun in trolling or playing an alternate personality online.

How about you?

I think I’m pretty much the same here on HROT as I am in the real world. Try to be polite but don’t back down from a challenge, hold a variety of opinions but am willing to listen, and don’t care much for groupthink. I don’t see the fun in trolling or playing an alternate personality online.

How about you?
Pretty close. I would never make fun of someone for being a “poor” in real life and I don’t really care what people make. I am more interested in how they think, what they’ve done, and learning new things. I would say I am about 95% authentic.

Pretty close. I would never make fun of someone for being a “poor” in real life and I don’t really care what people make. I am more interested in how they think, what they’ve done, and learning new things. I would say I am about 95% authentic.
As Ted Lasso would say, “Be curious, not judgmental!”

Reactions: SoProudNole
I have to restrain myself at work.
cropped-vlcsnap-error571.png

I am the same in person. If anything I have downplayed the amount of times my friends have called the local law enforcement sheriffs because they were unable to get ahold of me and getting worried, but cops say no worry Moral is okay but is having sexy relations with many adult human female womens.

I am the same in person. If anything I have downplayed the amount of times my friends have called the local law enforcement sheriffs because they were unable to get ahold of me and getting worried, but cops say no worry Moral is okay but is having sexy relations with many adult human female womens.
Success!!

Reactions: Moral

How about you?
Pretty damned close unless I'm dealing with a new client; although the older I get, the less I give a phuck! Existing clients know I'm good at what I do, so even most of the lib leaning ones look the other way when the bat shit crazy, Ex-Marine, hillbilly country boy comes out. Those who don't like, don't deserve me!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT