ADVERTISEMENT

How did the Republicans play themselves so badly on the border?

Their border issue is still bad for Biden, but what the Republicans did was allow Biden the chance to pare down the numbers. Biden can now blunt a lot of talking points. That doesn't make the issue go away, but he can show the Republicans simply are not serious about solving the issue.

I think you guys are looking for any good news for your boy and it simply isn’t showing up in the polls. I don’t think the American people are going to pin this on Republicans when Biden has lifted policies that led to problem in the first place and denied there was a problem at all at the border for 3 years. I get you having to stick to the Team Blue talking points but I think you won’t see the public’s view change much in terms of Biden and immigration. He will continue to be down 15 to 20 points to Trump on this issue as he was in the latest NBC poll that came out Sunday.

I think you guys are looking for any good news for your boy and it simply isn’t showing up in the polls. I don’t think the American people are going to pin this on Republicans when Biden has lifted policies that led to problem in the first place and denied there was a problem at all at the border for 3 years. I get you having to stick to the Team Blue talking points but I think you won’t see the public’s view change much in terms of Biden and immigration. He will continue to be down 15 to 20 points to Trump on this issue as he was in the latest NBC poll that came out Sunday.
Do you ever see the irony of you talking about ‘Team Blue’ talking points? Do you see yourself as anything other than ‘Team Red’?

Don is getting a ton of un-countered air time right now. He is giving Joe a bunch of material to use when Biden camp ramps up. Just because Biden is "silent" so far, I expect his team really lay out some go for the throat type political ads once it is formally trump as the R nominee.

Trump cheering for failed policies so he can boast and deliver nothing in his mulligan isn't going to advertise well for trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT