ADVERTISEMENT

How do you ‘sign off’ work emails?

Usually "Thank you."

If I'm writing an email to a someone outside the company, like an EEOC investigator, I'll sign off with "Sincerely."

Reactions: TennNole17
Usually a little verse from the Bible.

Ezekiel 23:18-21: When she carried on her prostitution openly and exposed her naked body, I turned away from her in disgust, just as I had turned away from her sister. 19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. 21 So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.

Moral

My text is usually pretty standard. It’s what I say as I hit “send”, that would get me in trouble. A large percentage of the time it’s, “You stupid motherf*****”. And, that’s for internal emails. To customers it’s slightly less profane.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
My text is usually pretty standard. It’s what I say as I hit “send”, that would get me in trouble. A large percentage of the time it’s, “You stupid motherf*****”. And, that’s for internal emails. To customers it’s slightly less profane.

Perhaps change it to "You stupid uncle f*cker"

I agree with some of the above posters in that it’s very much situational.

Are we talking about my legitimate work? Because that’s totally different than my phishing gig on the side. I would consider both “work.”

Reactions: TennNole17
If you have any issues or concerns, please direct them to someone who cares.

Love,

Gonolz

There's always a greater-than-zero chance that I'm about to give someone an answer they're not going to like, so I figure if they can at least get the impression that I'm a friendly, personable guy, then maybe they won't be quite so frustrated about what I'm telling them.
Nah they're gonna hate your ass.

• Haha
Reactions: NDallasRuss
Respectfully,

Swag, (my credentials)

Job Title
Company

Address
Phone number
Email

Usually a little verse from the Bible.

Ezekiel 23:18-21: When she carried on her prostitution openly and exposed her naked body, I turned away from her in disgust, just as I had turned away from her sister. 19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. 21 So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.

Moral

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT