ADVERTISEMENT

How do you let those late sideline passes happen?

bansheexyz

HB MVP
Sep 24, 2017
They have no timeouts and 30 seconds. Literally tackle them twice inbounds and the game is over. We should've had extra guys on the sidelines. Not only are the sidelines on an island, one of their receivers gets BEHIND our corner and gets 25 yards. It was wierd to watch Parker do this.

They have no timeouts and 30 seconds. Literally tackle them twice inbounds and the game is over. We should've had extra guys on the sidelines. Not only are the sidelines on an island, one of their receivers gets BEHIND our corner and gets 25 yards. It was wierd to watch Parker do this.
That one play was a killer. That said, Phil has saved our asses 20 times more than his D has cost us. His D gave up a big play. In my book he still has a lot more get out of jail free cards than KFz. It wouldn't have come down to that play if our offense was even remotely competent in the second half.

Just once I'd like to here KFz make a comment about the defense not getting that last stop and have Phil step into the room and say "F*** You. I've saved your butt more times than we can count".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT