ADVERTISEMENT

How exhausting must it be…

To spend so much time, day and night, defending the indefensible?

Is it amusement, sheer stupidity, or pitiful devotion to being fully immersed in a cult of personality that is the motivating factor?

I just don’t understand how any sane person can look at reality and still conclude Donald Trump is good for America. The level of mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance has just got to be exhausting for anyone who has an IQ higher than 70.

Is this the Twilight Zone or evolution in reverse?
How exhausted are you in spending your time 24/7 posting lunatic threads about DJT?

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher

Is it amusement, sheer stupidity, or pitiful devotion to being fully immersed in a cult of personality that is the motivating factor?

I just don’t understand how any sane person can look at reality and still conclude Donald Trump is good for America. The level of mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance has just got to be exhausting for anyone who has an IQ higher than 70.

I miss the days when a “like whore” thread had bouncing breasts in it. 😔

All political sides have positive and negatives to them, including democrats. But life isn't binary and we choose which best suits us. Difference is I don't think there is a mass of democratic voters looking to tattoo their candidates faces on their asschecks.
And if neither side ‘suits us’ we can skip the process. 🤷‍♂️

Hard core Trumpsters will NEVER admit they made a mistake.

They're not intelligent enough nor sensible enough to do so.

Hell, this site is living proof.
It's a huge psychological hurdle to overcome. It's as much a religion as it is a political party anymore. When religion is involved, facts cease to matter. It is purely a matter of faith at this point.

Yeah voting for a brown woman is just as bad as voting for a rapist, AMIRITE!!
I’m not voting for her because she’s a crook and an idiot. Not voting for Trump because he’s proven himself unworthy of another chance.

Not my fault a country of 330 million can’t find anyone qualified.

Exhausting?

I’ve been beating my head against a concrete wall for the last “x” years trying to show these people the reality of what their decisions are culminating into.

The reality of today.

Cambridge Analitica really did its job on these folks.

This is Back to the Future 2 after old Biff stole the DeLorean and altered history making himself powerful. Trump is and always has been a Biff and somehow became President in 2016 which altered our time line to this crazy, alternate reality.
lol. Funny analogy, but no. Donald Trump exists in this realm because the left went center and we sold out the population to corporate interests. Legions of people left behind in rotting towns with mass decay and brain drain.

He is a symptom, not the problem. If not him, some other asshole would have seized control in this two option game. His base heard empty promises for 30 years, and he came along speaking their language.

The alternative leaves us no choice.

I miss the days when a “like whore” thread had bouncing breasts in it. 😔
kate upton GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT