ADVERTISEMENT

How intoxicated do you have to be?

EagleHawk

HR All-American
Jan 16, 2002
WTF - Dude drove nearly 40 miles with partial remains of a pedestrian that he hit sitting next to him in the front seat.

(CNN) - Officials say the discovery of a hit-and-run victim’s body inside a passed-out driver’s car is a reminder not to drive while impaired.

Police in White Settlement, Texas, said they believe the vehicle hit the victim approximately 40 miles away near Dallas on Saturday night.

Investigators said they think the impact was so powerful, it threw the body into the front passenger seat of the vehicle.

The driver was identified by police as 31-year-old Nestor Lujan Flores of Arlington.

According to the department, Flores claims he thought he hit a deer despite the human body that ended up next to him.

A welfare check is what led police to the discovery of the body and slumped-over driver in a White Settlement restaurant parking lot.

Flores was taken into custody on a charge of intoxication manslaughter, according to police.

The victim has not been identified, but officials say they have likely found the scene of the original hit-and-run in Dallas County, where human remains were located in the roadway.

White Settlement Police Department

3d ·
***NEWS RELEASE UPDATE***Death Investigation Update on Pedestrian Struck and Killed
The White Settlement Police Department worked overnight with other law enforcement agencies to identify the crash location (see previous Facebook post for the initial call details). Around 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, December 17, 2023, the department was notified by the Dallas County Sheriff’s Office of a crash on the westbound service road of Interstate Highway 30 near Cockrell Hill Road. According to Dallas County Sheriff’s Office investigators, human remains were located near the roadway that may possibly match the victim’s body that was recovered from inside the vehicle in the restaurant parking lot. The Dallas County Medical Examiner’s Office will work with the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office to make proper identification of the decedent.
Based upon this new information, the White Settlement Police Department will be transitioning the criminal case to the Dallas County Sheriff’s Office for referral and prosecution in Dallas County. This is due to the belief that the crash occurred in the City of Dallas on the service road. WSPD Investigators believe the suspect continued driving approximately 38 miles from the initial pedestrian/crash scene in Dallas to the restaurant parking lot in White Settlement.
The department seized the vehicle and will turn over all evidence to the Dallas County Sheriff’s Office. A blood search warrant was obtained, and test results are pending. The 31-year-old suspect, Nestor Joel Lujan Flores, remains in the custody of the White Settlement Jail on a pending charge of Intoxication Manslaughter. He was previously arrested in 2020 by the Plano Police Department for Driving While Intoxicated and convicted in 2021 in Collin County for the same charge.

I remember a news story where a guy and his buddy were driving hammered drunk and the buddy in the passenger seat had his head out the window.

He got decapitated by a phone pole wire and the driver didn't notice until the next morning when he went back to his car in the garage and saw the headless corpse. 😞

Last edited:
I remember a news story where a guy and his buddy were driving hammered drunk and the buddy in the passenger seat had his head out the window.

He got decapitated by a phone pole wire and the driver didn't notice until the next morning when he went back to his car in the garage akf saw the headless corpse. 😞
Thats from the movie, Hereditary.

Ughhh. Reminds me of the story of the woman who hit a jogger. The guy was impaled in her windshield, but still alive and conscious. She drove home and put her car in the garage. Ughhhhh… it’s too ugly to even type the rest.
She was a nurse, but what stood out to me the most was that she went out to her garage and apologized to him while he was still alive.

"Ok, ok, I understand you're sorry, but could you go ahead and drive me to a hospital now?"

• Sad
Reactions: IACub

He got decapitated by a phone pole wire and the driver didn't notice until the next morning when he went back to his car in the garage and saw the headless corpse. 😞
I was going to post this... it happened in the early 2000's near my house... they left a country bar that I frequented. A neighbor walking his child in the morning actually found the headless torso in the truck parked askew in the driveway... That is how I remember it anyway... I imagine there could be more than one occurrence...

Ah, found a link:

And some people seem like they're at the library all the time. Thanks for sharing this.

I haven't been enough recently. I did grab 5 seasons of Supernatural to rip recently though. It might be more of a pain in the ass than it's worth though.

Reactions: millah_22
I haven't been enough recently. I did grab 5 seasons of Supernatural to rip recently though. It might be more of a pain in the ass than it's worth though.
I once supervised an employee that claimed to have the most visited Supernatural fanfic website. She said she made those two little cousins f*ck A LOT.

• Wow
Reactions: Moral
I once supervised an employee that claimed to have the most visited Supernatural fanfic website. She said she made those two little cousins f*ck A LOT.

She downplayed it because Sam and Dean are brothers.

"According to the department, Flores claims he thought he hit a deer despite the human body that ended up next to him."

Maybe I'm different than most drunkards, but I believe if I had a deer crashed through my windshield, I'd probably, you know...pull over to investigate.

But that's just me. "You do you, Nestor".

Reactions: Moral and McLovin32
I want to be clear. I did not make the cousin brothers f*ck. Just the employee I supervised.

"Dean, that was a hard day of hunting demons." Wheezed Sam
"You know what else is hard?" Asked Dean sneakily
"Is it your Weiner?" Sam asked as joy washes over his body language on his face.
"Yes." Said Dean as he exposed himself to his brother.
Then they boinked, hard.

• Haha
Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
"Dean, that was a hard day of hunting demons." Wheezed Sam
"You know what else is hard?" Asked Dean sneakily
"Is it your Weiner?" Sam asked as joy washes over his body language on his face.
"Yes." Said Dean as he exposed himself to his brother.
Then they boinked, hard.
Moral coming in hot for that #1 spot.

• Haha
I've heard of this show but was shocked to see there are 15 seasons and over 320 episodes. I don't have time for that no matter how entertaining it is.

I've heard of this show but was shocked to see there are 15 seasons and over 320 episodes. I don't have time for that no matter how entertaining it is.

After the first few seasons it just turned into a habit to watch, and then it just turned into I've come this far so I have to finish it. I don't really recommend it, it is more of a background noise show for me now.

I was going to post this... it happened in the early 2000's near my house... they left a country bar that I frequented. A neighbor walking his child in the morning actually found the headless torso in the truck parked askew in the driveway... That is how I remember it anyway... I imagine there could be more than one occurrence...

Ah, found a link:

The driver got 5 years in prison.

He's gotta be out now.

Reactions: NoleATL
After the first few seasons it just turned into a habit to watch, and then it just turned into I've come this far so I have to finish it. I don't really recommend it, it is more of a background noise show for me now.
Same way with me and Oak Island. I'm sure the Knights Templar buried the Crown Jewels or the Ark of the Covenant 150 feet down on Oak Island with shovels and picks in 1750 even though with multimillion dollar excavating equipment and 7 years later all we have is a lead cross and wood...lots of wood. If I don't live long enough to the end of the treasure find, text me at 420-6969...

• Haha
Same way with me and Oak Island. I'm sure the Knights Templar buried the Crown Jewels or the Ark of the Covenant 150 feet down on Oak Island with shovels and picks in 1750 even though with multimillion dollar excavating equipment and 7 years later all we have is a lead cross and wood...lots of wood. If I don't live long enough to the end of the treasure find, text me at 420-6969...

319? 515?

The driver got 5 years in prison.

He's gotta be out now.
I don't necessarily disagree with this sentence in THIS case. Both dudes were dangerously drunk af. Parents of deceased didn't want any jail time. Hopefully he's done something to get his life on track and not hurt anyone else.

Reactions: BrianNole777
I don't necessarily disagree with this sentence in THIS case. Both dudes were dangerously drunk af. Parents of deceased didn't want any jail time. Hopefully he's done something to get his life on track and not hurt anyone else.

Yeah.

Both were super young, too.

She was a nurse, but what stood out to me the most was that she went out to her garage and apologized to him while he was still alive.

"Ok, ok, I understand you're sorry, but could you go ahead and drive me to a hospital now?"
Just horrifying. Supposedly there were extended conversations - Him begging for his life while he bled out, and her telling him how sorry she was and all the reasons why she “couldn’t” call for help.

Her and her boyfriend buried the guy in the woods.

• Wow
Reactions: luvmyhawks
The new sheriff is near
blazing saddles GIF

Ah, found a link:

Worst hangover ever. My goodness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT