ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa motorcyclist dies after colliding with deer

Fing idiot!!! I hate cops sometimes....This is something you would think a young cop would do, but I heard it was a seasoned officer.

I hate going to these calls. I've worked quite a few and never thought to take my phone out and snap pictures for Snapchat. I would think I'd be too busy applying a tourniquet trying to save the guys life.
Some folks are into that type of thing. Might be a kink of his. As someone replied below it was a picture of the accident. Not at the actual event.

I love it in Loudermilk when Ron Livingston was going to stop a drunk from driving a truck home, and then realized the guy was going to drive a motorcycle and then gave him his keys back and said knock yourself out.

Reactions: BrianNole777
I hit a deer so hard up in Wisconsin one time that was trying to play frogger on the highway that i sent its ass out through its asshole. Messed up the car but I total'd the deer.

I believe the state trooper took pictures of it too

• Wow
Reactions: BrianNole777
I hit a deer so hard up in Wisconsin one time that was trying to play frogger on the highway that i sent its ass out through its asshole. Messed up the car but I total'd the deer.

I believe the state trooper took pictures of it too

What type of car were you driving?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT