ADVERTISEMENT

How Justice Thomas’s ‘Nearly Adopted Daughter’ Became His Law Clerk

LunchBox50

HR All-American
Sep 10, 2009
From The NY Times:

... The Thomases and Ms. Clanton, a 29-year-old conservative organizer turned lawyer, have built such a close relationship that the couple informally refer to her as their “nearly adopted daughter.” Ms. Clanton, who was previously accused of sending racist text messages, including one that read “I HATE BLACK PEOPLE,” has lived in the Thomas home, assisted Ms. Thomas in her political consulting business and joined her in a “girls trip” to New York. ...

Her upcoming Supreme Court clerkship, one of the most coveted jobs in the American legal profession, is the latest triumph in her redemption from a highly publicized 2017 controversy over the racist messages. The blowup led to her departure from a group she helped build, Turning Point USA, which seeks to increase the influence of conservative students on college campuses across the country.

Either way, his decision is another example of the justice landing himself in public controversy, this time by hiring his wife’s former employee and a virtual family member primarily known outside the justice’s circle for allegations that she sent anti-Black texts. Friends say Ms. Clanton’s hiring also reflects Justice Thomas’s sympathies to a young woman under siege, as he has been, from what he has long viewed as a sanctimonious liberal elite.

Can you leftists just cool it with your racist nonsense? I'm sure Justice Thomas would hire a racist law clerk :rolleyes: , you know he is black don't you?

Can you leftists just cool it with your racist nonsense? I'm sure Justice Thomas would hire a racist law clerk :rolleyes: , you know he is black don't you?
I think that was started by the fascist rush limbaugh, when he called Anita Hill racist, for telling about sleazy justice thomas grabbing her by the pussy.

I think that was started by the fascist rush limbaugh, when he called Anita Hill racist, for telling about sleazy justice thomas grabbing her by the pussy.
I'm sure you never listened to him so I'll cut you some slack, but Rush wasn't a fascist, he was a conservative.

I'm sure you never listened to him so I'll cut you some slack, but Rush wasn't a fascist, he was a conservative.
Rush was neither. He was a master at extracting money from rubes like you. Pssst, it was all an act. He identified a large group of gullible losers and told them what they wanted to hear for several hours a day.

Reactions: ping72 and Moral
I used to listen to him all the time. I thought he was a parody. But no, he was no conservative, he was a fascist as are any trump supporters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT