Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Within 10 Years

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • 10+ Years

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
the-sandlot-forever.gif

How long do you think this will go on?

I sort of expect to just come in one day and it will be gone. Poof.

I appreciate it. If it ends tomorrow,.it's been a good ride.
The lounge is pathetic now in terms of posting traffic. Most people moved to the new site. If the lounge fails, I think the site overall might. If not, this place will go on at least as long as the Putin thread goes on.

Isn't the Iowa site on Rivals one of the most popular? Granted, I know some jumped ship to the new site. I thought most schools had some form of board that was an extension of The Main Rivals Board? Do those get shut down?

When they finally do pull the RJ45, I'll probably have some withdrawals for awhile but eventually fill my time elsewhere

Isn't the Iowa site on Rivals one of the most popular? Granted, I know some jumped ship to the new site. I thought most schools had some form of board that was an extension of The Main Rivals Board? Do those get shut down?

When they finally do pull the RJ45, I'll probably have some withdrawals for awhile but eventually fill my time elsewhere

I wondered what happened to some of the old time guys Like Hawkness Monster or OiT.

Funny that in the end the mods who tried to keep order were the ones that ended up killing it

I think this site has remained much stronger than the other one is. Free posters are kind of a time suck for the mods though, so maybe TK and Co. Made a good decision after all

The biggest risk would probably be someone buying Yahoo! and eventually killing it off.

I think this site has remained much stronger than the other one is. Free posters are kind of a time suck for the mods though, so maybe TK and Co. Made a good decision after all
Everyone at TOS is basically free at this time. Wasn't it like $1 for the year? They will get way more pay subs than this place because of all the Swarm bullshit, and if people continue to drop their subs here it will be interesting to see what happens.

Reactions: thewop
I was on a college football board late 90's into circa 2005. Same circle jerk as around here. But a lot of east coasters. Two things I remember the most about that board was 1) live updates from 9-11 as there were some present; 2) the resident Michigan fan would not admit to me that Iowa was 25 points better than Michigan in 2002. I just kept posting my picture of the scoreboard.

Alas, funding for the site dried out. Twas a sad day. A backup plan is always good to have

Reactions: VodkaSam
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT