ADVERTISEMENT

How many days y’all working this week?

jawatkins

HR Heisman
Feb 7, 2007
I don’t have kids and get anywhere in the states in less than a day so I am just heading to the airport Wednesday afternoon.

I went by my favorite stop for a drink and a bottle and the place was full of obvious families(brothers and sisters and such) working on finding things to get doinked on tonight. Y’all take a whole week for this holiday?

I don’t have kids and get anywhere in the states in less than a day so I am just heading to the airport Wednesday afternoon.

I went by my favorite stop for a drink and a bottle and the place was full of obvious families(brothers and sisters and such) working on finding things to get doinked on tonight. Y’all take a whole week for this holiday?
A buck two fitty.

Yup, the whole week.

Today, me and the daughter went to the zoo and hung out. Cooked steaks for dinner.

Football Running GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Reactions: BrianNole777
What animal did you take home to cook from the zoo? I always thought I could eat a cheetah.
I think cheetah would be pretty sinewy from all that running.

We talked about it at the time. I think hippo would be really good - grass fed, floats around in the water all day, so the meat should be really tender.

Reactions: Igor Stravinsky10
I think cheetah would be pretty sinewy from all that running.

We talked about it at the time. I think hippo would be really good - grass fed, floats around in the water all day, so the meat should be really tender.
I don’t know man. Hippo is basically a living tank.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT