ADVERTISEMENT

How many times have you been banned and for what?

I have had 3 usernames in 20+ years...

Thegeneral V2(sp) can't remember 2002- around 2012 Got banned by Kakert for criticism of Kirk Ferentz during the 2012 season. I was a gold member and didn't post much and when I did it was the football, basketball and rarely the OT lounge.

No username/reader 2013-2020

DVS9021 2020-2022 got banned again for criticism of 2 longtime posters by Tom Kakert or another overreaching mod again.

Roncuba55 2023-present... Tom Kakert and his nazi regime is gone, so now I'm here.

I remember a lot of great threads since 2002, such as reap it, Mulva, girl in vb class and the metrodome fiasco.

• Haha
Reactions: fredjr82
A few times back in the 00's. The last time was during and after my divorce around 10 years ago. Kakert let me back on. I figured the next time I get banned I will just walk away for good.

I was banned on gator bait one time. There was a discussion about the theft of FSU's national championship trophies, and I mentioned the thief happened to be a gator alum, which was breaking news at the time.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
The other thread just had me curious.

Probably close to 15 years ago I had about a week timeout for mentioning how soft the media is in asking Kirk Ferentz questions. The old owner of this place did not like that kind of criticism.
None. I try to to be an asshole. Too often.

Only on Nebraska site about 7 years ago for trying to discuss the state of the Big Ten after one of their losses.

Still isn't lifted.

Probably 25 times over the last 21 years for arguing.

Lesson slowly learned: Don't argue.
LMFAO, you didn't get a ban for arguing. You got bans for being a misogynist, for harassing people on mental health medication and being an all around creep/douche.
You are the original Ryan - 50 screen names and they all suck.

LMFAO, you didn't get a ban for arguing. You got bans for being a misogynist, for harassing people on mental health medication and being an all around creep/douche.
You are the original Ryan - 50 screen names and they all suck.

I thought you blocked me?

What changed?

Last edited:
Twice. ( and a half)

"Hawk-in-402"
I got shit hammered while in college/grad school the day we lost to directional Michigan and lost my shit on kilroy.

Came back as "don't drink and post" ( or something similar only had it foe a few days)

Was posting on prem board, a notorious Homer page, and got under kakerts skin so I started adding the tag line "this is the opinion of don't drink and post"

Caught a ban for "trolling" Tom.

Posted under "wasnt-drunk-didnt-troll" for a long time but got into an argument with a nebraska fan on the main board so had to create WDDT so I could post one everything.

Thank you foe joining my Ted talk.
Animated GIF

Twice for harmless comment about a Hawk Pom Pom girl. The second time for using asshole too much in posts.

My previous handle got banned for telling gun nutters to eat a bullet after uvalde.

I was on timeout for a week a month or two ago. Prolly for some pr0n i posted

I got banned at BWI (Penn State, not the airport) several years ago for pointing out that waving a white flag means you give up.

Reactions: BrianNole777
This is my first time on this message board.

What’s the point of them banning you if you can just create a new username? Or do they block your IP address?

Reactions: BrianNole777
I got banned due to the basketball board back in what looks like 2014 (since that's when this handle was created). Not sure if it was because I was posting free links to games or if it was because I told BubbaJ to Eat a D after Iowa beat Michigan. If it was because of telling BubbaJ to eat a D, then I thought that was particularly bullshit since he was a Michigan troll.

I was pretty clever and fooled them by creating a new account with an extra "h" on the end. They haven't figured it out to this day.

Edit: Timing checks out - This account was created Feb 8, 2014 and Iowa beat #10 ranked Michigan on Feb 8, 2014 by a score of 85-67.

Long long time ago. I can’t still remember. How that music used to make me smile….

Wait. Wait wait wait.

We blocked a FG one day and I responded “blocked kick! Holy shit!

Got banned for about a month for that. Swearing was not taken lightly back in the early days.

I can’t remember exactly what it was, but TK
banned me for a bit back in 2015. I thought it was bullshit and I absolutely wasn’t going to apologize. Then, while still banned, I saw him at the Atlanta airport and went up to him and introduced myself. He was so awkward and mousey. Get to our gate, and he’s yukking it up with gasser. Full blown lips on ass, I thought they were going to start gargling each other’s balls.

At any rate, I emailed a fake sincere apology, ban lifted, Switched banks sometime within a year or two after that so the Lounge membership expired. Don’t miss it.

I can’t remember exactly what it was, but TK
banned me for a bit back in 2015. I thought it was bullshit and I absolutely wasn’t going to apologize. Then, while still banned, I saw him at the Atlanta airport and went up to him and introduced myself. He was so awkward and mousey. Get to our gate, and he’s yukking it up with gasser. Full blown lips on ass, I thought they were going to start gargling each other’s balls.

At any rate, I emailed a fake sincere apology, ban lifted, Switched banks sometime within a year or two after that so the Lounge membership expired. Don’t miss it.
Shit I forgot about the gasman! I don’t miss the Lounge either and honestly could do without the sports boards as well. I just come here to learn about how marijuana ruins lives. If you don’t hear from me it’s because my weed use has led me to shooting h between my toes.

Last edited:
I was banned a few weeks ago for like 12 hours. No clue why. I posted then immediately a banned screen popped up.

I’ve gotten a weak ban a few times. Usually it’s for stirring the pot, I don’t normally start it but if someone is on the edge I will push.

Also for making fun of gasser. I used to have a quote of something he said as my signature. He was quite pompous. I may have gotten banned once for saying something racist too…

Edit: The signature is still there!

Once on Warchant for about a day. Successfully told NoleSoul that he was an idiot.

My pride and joy, permanent ban on gator bait.

Never banned here or on warchant. I was warned by a mod two different times to back off arguing with two specific posters but that was the closest I came to a ban. I got the distinct impression one of those two posters was also warned at the same time because he immediately started posting passive aggressive stuff toward the mods. "Apparently I reap what I sow here".

Once on Warchant for about a day. Successfully told NoleSoul that he was an idiot.

My pride and joy, permanent ban on gator bait.

I'm going on a 20+ year ban on the Clemson site. I don't even remember what I did.

Reactions: runkpanole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT