ADVERTISEMENT

How many Trump signs do you see in Iowa?

Trump has been shot at twice now... maybe people want to support him but aren't willing to be the next victim of the democrat vigilante justice system.
I bet you’re right… trump supporters are scared to put out signs because vigilante justice. You have a keen insight. Never thought of that.

I hadn’t heard about the second shooting. Did the fake news suppress it?

When I was back in Iowa in July, my mom and dad mentioned that they had looked into getting a Trump flag for their yard along the highway but the People they spoke with said that the Trump
Campaign wasn’t given out free signs this time because they were only focusing on swing states. They were only given the option to purchase a Trump flag. That is different than 2020 and 2016

He ended up buying some. Stupid 10x10 flag and nailed it to the barn
🤦‍♂️

I've never inquired about having a sign and send political campaigns away from my door pretty quickly...but don't you have to pay for signs?

My assumption is that campaign signs are proportional to which campaign is pushing signs in a given area, and both are focused on getting the vote out where they have strong bases.

Around us in rural VA, it's probably 8-1 trump-harris signs, BUT Harris signs are MUCH more visible than signs for Dems usually are in our area. I think I'm seeing more Harris Walz signs than I've seen Biden or Clinton signs in 2020 or 2016.

Many times when we go to vote at the local precinct, there are no signs for Dems, but I don't expect that this year.

I live in Maryland near D.C.

It's a very Democratic area. I saw one Trump sign yesterday. That was rare. I bet there are 50 Harris signs for each Trump sign.

I was in Pennsylvania last weekend north of Philly and saw a dozen Trump signs. I saw maybe 6 Harris signs.

Iowa is Trump country. The people of Iowa love Trump.

How many Trump signs do you see around Iowa?
Rural Iowa loves Trump, luckily living in the 2nd largest city in Iowa I don't know any Trump supporters.

It's a very Democratic area. I saw one Trump sign yesterday. That was rare. I bet there are 50 Harris signs for each Trump sign.

I was in Pennsylvania last weekend north of Philly and saw a dozen Trump signs. I saw maybe 6 Harris signs.

QC Area. Trump signs all over the place. I had seen quite a few Biden signs before he dropped out, but have not seen many Harris signs.

I've never inquired about having a sign and send political campaigns away from my door pretty quickly...but don't you have to pay for signs?

My assumption is that campaign signs are proportional to which campaign is pushing signs in a given area, and both are focused on getting the vote out where they have strong bases.

Around us in rural VA, it's probably 8-1 trump-harris signs, BUT Harris signs are MUCH more visible than signs for Dems usually are in our area. I think I'm seeing more Harris Walz signs than I've seen Biden or Clinton signs in 2020 or 2016.

Many times when we go to vote at the local precinct, there are no signs for Dems, but I don't expect that this year.
Wonder how the R’s can afford to buy signs when the price of eggs is through the roof…?

Pussy, kick his ass!
Yep Yes GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

When I was back in Iowa in July, my mom and dad mentioned that they had looked into getting a Trump flag for their yard along the highway but the People they spoke with said that the Trump
Campaign wasn’t given out free signs this time because they were only focusing on swing states. They were only given the option to purchase a Trump flag. That is different than 2020 and 2016

He ended up buying some. Stupid 10x10 flag and nailed it to the barn

Did you sign the committal paperwork?

Reactions: mattymoknows
My neighborhood (~90 houses) has 1 Harris sign and maybe 1 Trump sign. I know the house that would have the Trump sign, but don't remember seeing it time around. They do fly a blue-stripe flag along with the American flag. May be because it is a 'no outlet' neighborhood, and it isn't worth putting up the signs where only a few people will see them.

Reactions: BrianNole777
These Lib idiots are paying for their Harris signs. 😂

OH LOOK: TRUMP YARD SIGNS ARE FOR SALE ON THE CAMPAIGN WEBSITE

Of all the things to mock Democrats for, this is an interesting choice considering Trump and his cohorts are relentlessly selling everything imaginable. MAGA hats, flags, signs, shirts, bumper stickers, coffee mugs, can coolers, canvas bags, Trump sneakers, Trump commemorative coins, Trump Bibles, Trump memoirs, Trump crypto, Trump digital trading cards, Trump stock (#DJT), Truth Social...

Of all the things to mock Democrats for, this is an interesting choice considering Trump and his cohorts are relentlessly selling everything imaginable. MAGA hats, flags, signs, shirts, bumper stickers, coffee mugs, can coolers, canvas bags, Trump sneakers, Trump commemorative coins, Trump Bibles, Trump memoirs, Trump crypto, Trump digital trading cards, Trump stock (#DJT), Truth Social...

SA919_22x15_Yard_Sign_-_Revised.png

I'm sure this reconciles with his recent statements.

Reactions: LunchBox50
I live in Mt. Pleasant. Very conservative county and town. There are more Trump signs than Harris signs but there are a LOT more Harris signs than there were Biden signs in 2020.

As other have noticed, there are many more signs for local races up to House races.

Probably the most contested race in this area is for Lee County Sheriff. There is some hate there. Many of the deputies have come out against the incumbent sheriff and there have allegedly been threats against jobs if the incumbent wins.

I live in Mt. Pleasant. Very conservative county and town. There are more Trump signs than Harris signs but there are a LOT more Harris signs than there were Biden signs in 2020.

As other have noticed, there are many more signs for local races up to House races.

Probably the most contested race in this area is for Lee County Sheriff. There is some hate there. Many of the deputies have come out against the incumbent sheriff and there have allegedly been threats against jobs if the incumbent wins.
"Vote Local" is certainly one option I am considering for next month.

None. Lots in 2016, quite a few in 20, haven't seen one yet this year in my rural NC Iowa town. All my Republican friends are basically over Trump, but hate Harris. I assume they will still vote Trump but aren't opening supporting him like years past.
This. I'm in a very, very conservative area, and there are very few Trump signs/flags out. I have seen some Harris ones, which isn't overly surprising knowing the people that live in the houses. Also, people who put signs in their yards for any political candidate are f*cking stupid.

I take it you don’t know to many people. I don’t even live in Cedar Rapids yet I know a bunch of trump supporters that live there.
I know a lot of people. Big family, work with dozens of people. A lot of friends. Just not anyone that goes out of their way to support Trump is all. Some might be closet supporters for all I know.

I live in the Cedar Rapids are - it's blue but hardly liberal. To be honest, I haven't seen many signs at all.

We like to visit the Lake of the Ozarks in deep red Missouri. In 2016 you couldn't stand anywhere and not see a Trump sign. We were there a couple of weeks ago and only saw a few, but certainly no Harris signs.

Everyone has already made up their minds. Who needs a sign?

I live in a conservative county in Tennessee and have been pleasantly surprised at the number of Harris-Waltz signs walking around my neighborhood. They're usually accompanied by Johnson for Senate signs (on of the Tennessee Three).

I live in the Cedar Rapids are - it's blue but hardly liberal. To be honest, I haven't seen many signs at all.

We like to visit the Lake of the Ozarks in deep red Missouri. In 2016 you couldn't stand anywhere and not see a Trump sign. We were there a couple of weeks ago and only saw a few, but certainly no Harris signs.

Everyone has already made up their minds. Who needs a sign?
Same here, in 2020 we went to Beaver Lake in Arkansas just south of the Ozarks. The amount of Trump signs on lake houses and boats was insane.

Reactions: Hawk_4shur
Yes, it has nothing to do with who Trump is and what he's done at all.... he's the victim. Can't make this fvcking shit up
Yeah, saying he lost an election and making claims people are eating cats, dogs, and geese in Ohio is totally a good reason to assassinate the guy. Thank god you guys are so queer you can't shoot straight.

I live in a red area of a different state. I am seeing far fewer Trump signs than I have the last two elections.

Enough that Idiots Out Wandering Around is a real thing.

• Wow

Nice try. Your own kind claimed that Harris signs cost to put in the yard. Anyone can get a Trump sign for free if they want for their yard. But, carry on.
Oooooooo. Got me good there, bud.
Yes he did. LOL!!

Reactions: Hawkman34
Since you obviously traveling Linn County, do you know the story about the huge anti Dem/pro Trump sign north on I-380 on that church property near the Toddville exit?
I fund it odd any religious entity could support Trump.

If the GIS parcel lines are close to accurate, then here's my best guess as to the owner of said property:

Noble Friend Farm, INC. Business #87294
Parcel # 11184-76001-00000
Susan & David Haupt

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT