ADVERTISEMENT

How many Trump signs do you see in Iowa?

Then why is Trump selling yard signs if they are all free?
You can buy ANYTHING from his website......but you can get them or free in any county here in Iowa. Now, maybe in blue places (like SF California) where you might have trouble finding them......then I suppose you could then buy one to have one sent to you from the national campaign.

You can buy ANYTHING from his website......but you can get them or free in any county here in Iowa. Now, maybe in blue places (like SF California) where you might have trouble finding them......then I suppose you could then buy one to have one sent to you from the national campaign.
So what you're saying is there are Trump supporters who pay for yard signs.

• Haha
Reactions: TornadoHawk93
This. I'm in a very, very conservative area, and there are very few Trump signs/flags out. I have seen some Harris ones, which isn't overly surprising knowing the people that live in the houses. Also, people who put signs in their yards for any political candidate are f*cking stupid.
This is the only sign allowed in my yard.

steve_jensen_4199.JPG

Im in Long Beach, California. I don't see a ton of signs either way but certainly more Harris ones. If you go two miles and cross into Orange County there are much more Trump signs than Harris.

Reactions: BrianNole777
So what you're saying is there are Trump supporters who pay for yard signs.
None that I know of.....Just because they sell them online does not mean anyone has bought them, as again, they are free to pick up. But, apparently Harris supporters pay for them no matter what. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT