ADVERTISEMENT

How Our Democracy Is Rigged - in 56 Seconds

The country was founded based on a protest over "NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!"

And even then, only property-holding, white men were represented.

Because you know, no one else had anything that could be taxed.

No one ever envisioned our political system to be a "democracy".
Not bad.

They would have to use brain power to understand it in this manner and that's too much for them. You are obviously correct in your assertion... but that assertion absolutely crushes Rs because they aren't interested in actually doing good for the country. If they were they would adjust their platform to meet the needs of the people they represent. But they just want power and to force others to live how they want. So actually having a free and fair system is not allowed.

Yes, I don't like democracy. If we were a democracy, Taylor Swift would be president.

As for your rant about republicans not wanting to do something good for the country, I want the government to get out of the way of the citizens' pursuit of happiness... something in short supply under the current administration.

Yes, I don't like democracy. If we were a democracy, Taylor Swift would be president.

As for your rant about republicans not wanting to do something good for the country, I want the government to get out of the way of the citizens' pursuit of happiness... something in short supply under the current administration.
But Taylor Swift does not like Trump dawg. If she was appointed queen she could do something bad to Trump. Regal immunity.

These are nonsense words that don't make any sense.

But you people are so lacking in any kind of self-awareness that you say stuff like this about "Taylor Swift" or the Kardashians or whoever.

Anyway, how in the hell is Donald Trump becoming President any different than if Taylor Swift became President? Celebrity culture (if that's what you're critiquing) took over the political system when it became possible for a Donald Trump to get the nomination of one of the major political parties. A Taylor Swift Presidency would just be a continuation of the Trump stupidity. It wouldn't represent any radical departure from anything, that was Trump.

The country was founded based on a protest over "NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!"

And even then, only property-holding, white men were represented.

Because you know, no one else had anything that could be taxed.

No one ever envisioned our political system to be a "democracy".
The war was because there was a TAX CUT for the wealthy. They cut the taxes for the British Tea Company. People were pissed and started a war.

Conservatives flocking to defend their attempts at holding onto power at any cost (and SCOTUS undermining the system to their advantage) likes moths to a flame.

It will be interesting in the coming years how much they can depend on the brainwashed, imbecile voters that make up their base.

Lol and how are Republicans getting out of the way? Restricting rights doesn't really track with getting out of people's way.

And you still have no idea what democracy is. Stop making yourself look stupid and just stay out of those conversations

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT